2016-17 GPF Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Pairs SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am here... but it's too early.... but glad to see the usual suspects are also here ;)

i am setting my alarm cock though because I am afraid I will fall asleep and i have work afterwards oups.... (had a short night... was dreaming too much about guy on my avatar LOL....)

see you in 20 minutes.... I hope CBC is streaming this... otherwise i am screwed.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
i am here... but it's too early.... but glad to see the usual suspects are also here ;)

i am setting my alarm cock though because I am afraid I will fall asleep and i have work afterwards oups.... (had a short night... was dreaming too much about guy on my avatar LOL....)

see you in 20 minutes.... I hope CBC is streaming this... otherwise i am screwed.

That typo...

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin..

Must walk dog and have lunch and apparently clean my house. (and change my avatar because I'm under official orders)

Gees, watching a Grand Prix again with you ancientpeas, but w/t alcohol (a bit too early here) won't be the same. I'll miss those 2:00am refills. Next year ...Taipei, I say!

Oh well, we'll always have those peanut butter sandwiches.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello everyone present!!!

:cheer: because it's GPF!!!

:ghug: for all pairs to skate lights out of their programs and :ghug: for no pool swimming, just skating

may the best win!

anyone has stream already? :thank:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
oh lord... this started one night... in COC.... someone was drinking its cherry version... i needed to set up my rooster to wake up in time ....

Seriously though, the best typos are the awkwardly inappropriate ones that won't be caught by spellcheck because they're actually words themselves. (Like that time my Latin teacher in HS had someone turn in a essay that was supposed to reference seamen, as in sailors, but instead...)

Glad you're having a sense of humor about this!

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
oh lord... this started one night... in COC.... someone was drinking its cherry version... i needed to set up my rooster to wake up in time ....

Yup...I'll take you and Sarah Synchro in a spelling bee anytime, 4everchan. Especially when it comes to, clock and coke. ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Yup...I'll take you and Sarah Synchro in a spelling bee anytime, 4everchan. Especially when it comes to, clock and coke. ;)

i think sarah just tagged along.... there's a birdie around here pretending she had nothing to do with the rooster

MeltedIce

On the Ice
It's short pairs in a few minutes, they are presenting the judges. Afterwards it will be the men short program competition