2016-17 GPF Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Pairs FS

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
free CBC has worked all year but for a few skaters yesterday... people use it with VPN or whatever proxy ways.... you could definitely invest that 50 bucks in a new headshot
Thank you, thank you, thank you

Unbelievable. $50 for Ice Network and I'm relying on free bootlegs. Ridiculous.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Redemption skate for S/B please!

Clean twists, lifts and spins for everyone!

Fed Dog while he danced around waiting. I told him that he wasn't an IDer and to calm the heck (not the word I used) down. Talapia, mashed sweet potatos, green beans, squash, carrots, amaranth and chia seeds for those who care.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
your dog is well fed... i had an egg sandwich

Fed Dog while he danced around waiting. I told him that he wasn't an IDer and to calm the heck (not the word I used) down. Talapia, mashed sweet potatos, green beans, squash, carrots, amaranth and chia seeds for those who care.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Don't the top 3 go in reverse order for the free? So there's only 3 others to actually draw from, pretty good odds it will all be reverse order with only 6 total entries.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the first group of 3 draws.. so yeah.. the reverse order is likely to be drawn....

Patrick skates last tomorrow... 1-3-2 is the order they drew...
Don't the top 3 go in reverse order for the free? So there's only 3 others to actually draw from, pretty good odds it will all be reverse order with only 6 total entries.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm giving about 30% chance, that D/R won't win this. Hope there will be only clean skates today! :cheer:

MIM

Medalist

I only had one banana and a cup of coffee, but thank you;)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

I believe random draws take place within two groups by SP placements. So the odds of drawing in the reverse order is much higher than a complete random draw.

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello everyone staying on watch!

:ghug: foremost for redemption skate for Julianne and Charlie

and :ghug: for Chinese pairs, don't care - want some of them to win this

LOL at Derulo's 'Wiggle' in background

and for some weird reason phrase 'Fluffy Higuchi' stuck with me whole day, every time I thought this, stupid smile appeared on my face, I must looked ridiculous all day at work :laugh:, FS overdose?

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I'm not renewing IN next year. Anyway, I get to listen to the BBC guys which is nice.

Go Julienne and Charlie! Redemption ska- oh, a fall.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Did Charlie drink out of an American team's water bottle earlier in the season? He is jumping like he is from south of the border.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm stunned. Eurosport 2 in Holland is showing Pairs LIVE! It's supposed to be soccer right now (!). :yahoo: Really hope they stick with it and also show Ladies live. Just that bit better high quality than the Eurosport player stream. ;-)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Wow -- can I come for dinner????

MIM

Medalist
That was heartwarming beautiful performance. :luv17: S/B nice come back!