2016-17 GPF Mens SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Mens SP

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Javi with beard last season - SP not clean
Javi without beard this season - SP not clean as well.

Shave only one side of the face and SP will be clean.

:laugh2: Your sense of humor is always like a diamond to GS. Similarly I have some superstition regarding ladies' skaters's hair down. When skaters who usually do ponytails or buns let their hair down, they unfortunately bomb.

Javi opts to wear faux suspenders since this season...so beard may be not his lucky mojo though.

Last edited:

eta

Medalist
Sadly won't be able to watch live(stream), good luck to all the men, wishing for better ice and no injuries~

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Hope I will get my sarcastic sense for today, it helps me survive through all that bs

da96103

Record Breaker
Marseille Ice Rink Monster's Six Course Dinner for tonight :

Quadruple Langoustine: 1 serving
Quadruple Foie Gras: 2 servings
Quadruple Ratatouille: 1 serving
Quadruple Soufflé: 2 servings
Quadruple Truffle: 3 or 4 servings
Triple Andouillette: 6 servings

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Listen guys, as long as Patrick and Yuzuru don't skate 1-2, we shouldn't have to suffer through another round of the pop-N-splatz curse. So far it's not happening in the short program, fingers are crossed for the long.

da96103

Record Breaker
Listen guys, as long as Patrick and Yuzuru don't skate 1-2, we shouldn't have to suffer through another round of the pop-N-splatz curse. So far it's not happening in the short program, fingers are crossed for the long.

Why would Patrick and Yuzuru skating first and second cause more falls in the whole event compared to them skating in other orders?

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Why would Patrick and Yuzuru skating first and second cause more falls in the whole event compared to them skating in other orders?

Sorry, Let me clarify, I didn't mean 1-2 as in first and second to skate, I meant one immediately after the other.

Because it happened in the Olympic free skate, and then again at Skate Canada this year. Yuzuru has a rough skate and hands Patrick the gold, but then Patrick has a disaster skate too and hands it right back. I am superstitious. ;)

da96103

Record Breaker
Sorry, Let me clarify, I didn't mean 1-2 as in first and second to skate, I meant one immediately after the other.

Because it happened in the Olympic free skate, and then again at Skate Canada this year. Yuzuru has a rough skate and hands Patrick the gold, but then Patrick has a disaster skate too and hands it right back. I am superstitious. ;)

I see. We'll see if you are right? Will both Patrick and Yuzuru give clean SPs with a
3-man buffer between them.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Sounds like a classic case of, "no I shouldn't, you take it", and "no I couldn't, you keep it". Next time, ...let's not be so mannerly guys!

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well if they play that game again, Javi will just oblige and take it and run with it! Someone needs to in the end :)
Sounds like a classic case of, "no I shouldn't you take it", and "no I couldn't, you keep it". Next time, ...let's not be so mannerly guys!

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I'm soooo nervooous

Now that the junior ladies messed up I'm sure men will do as well

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Can we please keep the talking about individual events restricted to their respective message board threads? It's really not nice to go into the GPF Senior SP topic and be spoiled about multiple (!) other skating events from earlier today.