2016-17 GPF Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Ladies FS

matcha

Medalist
I'm watching my niece this weekend and she's watching The Little Mermaid and it's only at 'Under the Sea'. I always forget that Eurosport put the local times. I thought this was going to start at 7pm London time :palmf:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I can post streaming links if they are desired:).

Good opportunity to say thank you very much for always providing us with so many links, it's very much appreciated! You've saved me so often when I just couldn't find a working stream anywhere else :thank:

Lysambre

Final Flight
Last edited:

Icey

Record Breaker
The funniest part of this is that I'm watching the IUS stream... except I'm actually watching someone streaming the stream from the Vietnamese channel which is streaming the ISU stream, which isn't available in my country :laugh2:

How convoluted is that? They should just make the stream available and be done with it already :laugh:

I agree. They have to know by now there is a way around geo blocked. Of course, since it is the ISU, maybe not lol

Lysambre

Final Flight
I kinda love that music for the presentation, it sounds like it's there to hype the skaters XD

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Shallow but true: all of these ladies are gorgeous! I wouldn't even know who to call the most stunning out of them :love:

andromache

Record Breaker
I have my Sailor Moon Luna cat slippers on just for Evgenia! (And also because my feet are cold.)

auser

Record Breaker
Good opportunity to say thank you very much for always providing us with so many links, it's very much appreciated! You've saved me so often when I just couldn't find a working stream anywhere else :thank:
Aww thank you. I post them for all GS fans who wish to watch. The more the merrier:hap10:.