2016-17 JGPF Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016-17 JGPF Short Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee note to remind you that Eurosport 2's highlights of the Junior Short Dance will be starting at 15:00 CET / 14:00 GMT, i.e. about 3 minutes from now.

This will lead up to the LIVE coverage of the Junior Free Dance.

(Sorry for the last minute posting. The computer went on a go-slow, so I had to restart it)

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Just a wee note to remind you that Eurosport 2's highlights of the Junior Short Dance will be starting at 15:00 CET / 14:00 GMT, i.e. about 3 minutes from now.

This will lead up to the LIVE coverage of the Junior Free Dance.

(Sorry for the last minute posting. The computer went on a go-slow, so I had to restart it)

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Thanks for the info. I'm tuning it in now.

Giselle

Medalist
Nathalie Pechalat commenting on French Eurosport I didn't see S/S, saw the end M/C she loved them!

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Whenever I see Parsons's SD- I can't take my eyes off them- what a great dance! Love every part of it!:luv17:

s_parks

Record Breaker
btw, is there a requirement that you have to be good looking to be an ice dancer? :p

Zhenya is DIVINE

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Am I the only one who thinks that the Parsons are too old to be skating junior?? They're 19 and 21 FFS!

Now that little cutie Anthony P. is an actual junior.

Last edited:

Zhenya is DIVINE

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Whenever I see Parsons's SD- I can't take my eyes off them- what a great dance! Love every part of it!:luv17:

Well I would hope so considering they are really committing category fraud! He is older than Tessa was when she won the Olympics!

keasus

On the Ice
Thank you, Nathalie! I was searching for the right word. By the way, is kitsch the same in French (I believe it is a Yiddish word)? I would love to be able to say it in many languages!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Well I would hope so considering they are really committing category fraud! He is older than Tessa was when she won the Olympics!

They are allowed to skate at this age in juniors by the ISU if their birthdays are during the season.

Do you also say this for men who turn 19 during the season and skate junior? Because Hanyu was 19 when he won his Olympic gold medal. Is that also fraud? Or do you recognize that some folks need more time to get their feet under them in competitive figure skating?

Zhenya is DIVINE

On the Ice
Country
Russia
They are allowed to skate at this age in juniors by the ISU if their birthdays are during the season.

Do you also say this for men who turn 19 during the season and skate junior? Because Hanyu was 19 when he won his Olympic gold medal. Is that also fraud? Or do you recognize that some folks need more time to get their feet under them in competitive figure skating?

Yes. I think 19 is too old to be still skating in juniors! I believe Adam Rippon was 19 when he won his second World Junior title. Ridiculous that USFS sent him back to Junior Worlds because he had already won there!

Last edited: