GPF Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GPF Gala

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oh my gosh, that looks so awesome, the four junior ice dancers together, lol

no brownie points to P/C for those costumes. Boooo!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
It's a fun idea, with the country introduction but a bit lonely if you're the only skater!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
uhmm team usa, then team france?

i guess team china and team canada doesn't count! Weird ...

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Seriously, what kind of introduction is this? Or is this normal and have I always slept through this weird part?
I think they did something similar in Paris. Let's you skip the actual intro and closing number. Can't afford to pay for the extra 5 minutes of choreography.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I think they did something similar in Paris. Let's you skip the actual intro and closing number. Can't afford to pay for the extra 5 minutes of choreography.

Someone really needs to tip the French off that they could make money by actually selling tickets. As in, to people who are trying to buy them.

I think we need to ban France from future competitions :palmf:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Jun doing Nicole Kidman one day i will fly away... oh you are breaking my heart! That is such a Yuna reference to Yuna fans everyone...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Please go home. No audience turned up either. ;)

I really wish I could say, "I don't get it, where is everybody", but... here I am, watching this from the comfort of my home instead of being in Marseille even though originally I had every intention of going. I think I would have felt really uncomfortable with all the "cheap", especially considering how expensive the tickets were.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Cha really has the talent to become a future star in seniors! So expressive and fluid.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Cha really has the talent to become a future star in seniors! So expressive and fluid.

So lovely... skating with whole body, fluidity, elegance, flexibility, so expressive!!!

Having problem with holding final pose! LOL still a kid!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
It's good of Zagitova trying to entertain the audience and not skating a pretty princess program.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
So this young lady won Juniors? i havn't been following JGP this season I must admit. Surprising.

Hope to see Marin and Polina recover well in time for worlds.