GPF Gala | Page 4 | Golden Skate

GPF Gala

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I began to like Nathan more and more at this event! Not only due to his quad-filled free skate but he really sells it here at the exhibition. Well done.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Nathan is really making those "I'm so into this" faces! :cool:

He demonstrated he is capable of difficult transitions with intricate moves in this ex, but with as ambitious tech content in his competition programs, there's a compromise.

He has a long way to go, but what so excited about him is he seems as ambitious as well as intelligent. He also has good artistic foundation and temperament to build upon. The only thing that is worrying is how long can he push his body to the breaking point He is lucky he doesn't appear to have stamina issues, but is he still growing? He need to avoid injuries and go for the long game.

moriel

Record Breaker
ouch we got a full share of scary falls from lifts all over this competition, both in pairs and dance.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wait....4th place ladies gets to have a gala moment and not silver medalist from junior ladies :furious:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Isn't Osmond a real gem doing her delicate movements precisely without rushing. Really loving it. I hope she will always be among the top ladies after this breakthrough GP season!

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Kaetlyn really is such a beautiful skater. That was lovely.

I know people argue about ladies a lot but damn if I don't enjoy so many of them these days :luv17:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Kaetlyn really performed that beautifully, but I miss her fun dance programs, like some of her previous SPs. Girl could bring the house down with that!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He demonstrated he is capable of difficult transitions with intricate moves in this ex, but with as ambitious tech content in his competition programs, there's a compromise.

He has a long way to go, but what so excited about him is he seems as ambitious as well as intelligent. He also has good artistic foundation and temperament to build upon. The only thing that is worrying is how long can he push his body to the breaking point He is lucky he doesn't appear to have stamina issues, but is he still growing? He need to avoid injuries and go for the long game.

Oh I'm a fan of Nathan most certainly.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
French announcers can not pronounce Chinese names. They are as bad as Eurosport guys lol..

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
:laugh2: the announcer pretty much just introduced them as if they were married.

And right, that have that ruddy bizarre murder program that I love.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Dare I say this? Am I the only one, who thinks competitions are more interesting than galas, mainly? Many of the gala performances are boring. I am watching anyway, because some are good anyway.