2017 Europeans - Entries | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans - Entries

Nirti

Medalist
Withdrawals from the alternates list :
- Yuko Kavaguti / Aleksandr Smirnov (RUS)
- Lutricia Bock (GER)
- Maria Katharina Herceg (GER)

russell30

Final Flight
Niki Wories (NED) is out. News report says she suffered a concussion early December, and last Monday she had a hard landing against the boarding; examination in hospital showed she hasn't fully recovered yet from the concussion and needs to rest.

Sorry to hear of this news!

Rest Niki!as much as you can...........

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
May I ask Why Lenok and Liza are not in EC?

For the simple reason that they didn't finish high enough in Senior Nationals last month.

Radionova finished in 5[SUP]th[/SUP] position, while Tuktamysheva finished in 8[SUP]th[/SUP].

The girls sent to Euros (and their positions at Senior Nationals) were:

• Medvedeva (1[SUP]st[/SUP])
  • Sotskova (3[SUP]rd[/SUP])
  • Pogorilaya (4[SUP]th[/SUP])

Zagitova finished 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] in Senior Nationals but, at 14 years old, she is too young to compete in the Senior Majors.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
For the simple reason that they didn't finish high enough in Senior Nationals last month.

Radionova finished in 5[SUP]th[/SUP] position, while Tuktamysheva finished in 8[SUP]th[/SUP].

The girls sent to Euros (and their positions at Senior Nationals) were:

• Medvedeva (1[SUP]st[/SUP])
  • Sotskova (3[SUP]rd[/SUP])
  • Pogorilaya (4[SUP]th[/SUP])

Zagitova finished 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] in Senior Nationals but, at 14 years old, she is too young to compete in the Senior Majors.

CaroLiza_fan

I see thanks...but in WC are they going?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I see thanks...but in WC are they going?

Liza surely not. As for World team it's not announced yet. Russian Federation makes decision always after Euros. So after Maria Sotskova worse skate at EC, there is a chance for Radionova, but small.

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
Liza surely not. As for World team it's not announced yet. Russian Federation makes decision always after Euros. So after Maria Sotskova worse skate at EC, there is a chance for Radionova, but small.

Oh I see...I actually preferred to see Lenok than Maria in WC