Coupe du Printemps 2017 - Luxembourg | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Coupe du Printemps 2017 - Luxembourg

deedee1

Record Breaker
Thanks for having said it on behalf of many of GS members here, demarinis! ^^

Hi, I'm one of the persons who did the livestream during the competition ;-)
Thank you for all your kind comments and thanks for watching!
I am glad you liked it and I apologize for the constant out of focus, to be honest I was filming from my iPhone... we unfortunately do not have internet at the ice rink yet (we keep asking it every year without any success) so I used my 4G connection to do the livestream. Fortunately I have unlimited data haha!
I will upload new videos (from another camera) of the competition and the gala as soon as I have the time ! (I will post them on our Youtube channel)

No need to apologize at all!, please! :) Without all your time, energy and devotion of filming and uploading, skating fans like us, who can't fly to beautiful Luxembourg and visit the venue to watch the competition live thus we only could have read the protocol afterwards and guessed 'what their performances actually were like?' or 'Holy cow Shoma's new costume???' in our head. :laugh: All these great work you did it for us despite the lack of appropriate internet equippment, we are so much grateful to you, amylili! :thank::thank:

Oh, and a very warm welcome to Golden Skate Forum! :) If you are a fan of the sport like us, I hope you will show up on GS Forum and drop a post when you have some free time. Personally I look forward to hearing your take on skaters, programs, performances, or who are your favorite skaters and such. This is the very very friendly discussion forum I can assure you :), though there may be a undesired troll or two from time to time. :slink:

Again we thank you and all staff of CdP so much! :)