2017 Finnish Nationals 16-18/12 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Finnish Nationals 16-18/12

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Sigh... Was there any clean lady? Pops and falls. Or clean anybody?

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Resut of the ladies, Emmi won ( two falls), Jenni second (two falls), Viveca third, no falls but pops. Only Waltter Virtanen got of all single skaters- a couple of points - better TES than junior ladies winner .

Violetti

On the Ice
So, I think Emmi and Viveca will go to Euros and Jenni and Joanna should be the alternatives as not even Jenni could broke Viveca's season's best score.

I hope Emmi and Viveca will get their jumps well done at Euros.

Last edited:

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
So, I think Emmi and Viveca will go to Euros and Jenni and Joanna should be the alternatives as not even Jenni could broke Viveca's season's best score.

I hope Emmi and Viveca will get their jumps well done at Euros.

Yes, rules are so. They have the best SB. Maybe Emmi will also go to junior worlds? Viveca has not competed in juniors internationally? Aren't ISU's rule so that only junior competition scores will count?

Violetti

On the Ice
Yes, rules are so. They have the best SB. Maybe Emmi will also go to junior worlds? Viveca has not competed in juniors internationally? Aren't ISU's rule so that only junior competition scores will count?

Yes, but they take account of last season's scores, too. So Viveca also could go because she competed last season and got minimun tes then.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if Sula is eligible for EYOF? She is born in 2002 but I don't know what month. Also, is Rautiainen eligible for EYOF? I think she is born in 2000 but again I don't know what month.

EYOF eligible skaters must have born between july 2000 and june 2002.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Does anyone know if Sula is eligible for EYOF? She is born in 2002 but I don't know what month. Also, is Rautiainen eligible for EYOF? I think she is born in 2000 but again I don't know what month.

EYOF eligible skaters must have born between july 2000 and june 2002.

In Stll today's article is said she is 13, so she must be born in end of December.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Btw, Juulia and Matthias may be qualified to Universiades? Which demands are, except to be a student? They are both.

ivia

Rinkside
Btw, Juulia and Matthias may be qualified to Universiades? Which demands are, except to be a student? They are both.

IMO they should split. Juho Pirinen would be far better partner for Juulia than Matthias.