Peter Tchernyshev ?? is he still going to skate?? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Peter Tchernyshev ?? is he still going to skate??

miffy

Rinkside
I have met Shae-Lynn twice (once at 4CC this year, & once in Newington) and i hate to admit it, but i was really nervous about speaking to her the first time! :eek: But i totally agree with Judi, she is genuinely friendly, very gracious, and seems like a lovely person. I don't know much about what she may have said in the media, but i guess she was just standing up for what she believed in.

Hi, Judy #2. Thanks for posting, and welcome to Golden Skate. I have never met Shae-Lynn in person, but I love her on-ice personality.

Mathman:)

MinnMan

Rinkside
MinnMan

I too have talked to Shea Lynn and was impressed. She was signing autographs at Champions of Ice in Ames, Iowa last year. My friend, Dr. Williams, took pictures of her and had his picture taken with her.

I saw the 98 Olympics on TV and truely think that the Russian voting block cheated them out of the top three places. I believe they had a fair right to complain.

Old MinnMan from Minnesota,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Antilles

Medalist
Mathman,

I should clarify. I don't think Shae-Lynn's off-ice smile looks self-satisfied. I think her smile when she's performing kind of looks that way. Of course, if I skated that well, I'd be pretty happy with myself. ;)

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Never had the pleasure to meet the lovely lady, but all I've heard about Shae Lynn on a one to one basis is that she's a first rate, class act.

heyang

Record Breaker
Back to the rumor mill....I can't remember where I read it. Might even have been on another thread in this forum. Anyway, the rumor was Peter with Tiffany Stiegler. Haven't been able to find any other references; so it's only a speculative comment in my mind.

Always enjoyed B&K. They really seemed to be a breath of fresh air in ice dance as they were a No American team that was in medal contention. It wasn't til later in their career that they started to skate with Russian drama. They did a lot to lift the sport in North America.