Japanese Champs: Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Japanese Champs: Predictions Game Round 2

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you for all your hard work CaroLiza_fan organizing and scoring, surprising that I got bronze in pairs despite being almost completely off, though this link is for JGP predictions?

Sorry. When making out that post, I edited the equivalent post that I made when I scored the Pokal der Blauen Schwerter. And I forgot to change the link at the end.

Here is the correct link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1THPHvg0UtElXkw4LowDCnFqwoIDfro0ywB9zfusV5oo/edit?usp=sharing

I'll fix the link in the previous post as well.

Sorry again.

CaroLiza_fan

eta

Medalist

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Men's results are IN!!!!

Gold Medal : rosacotton and invisiblespiral with perfect score of 75 points!!! :yahoo::clapper::hap10:

Silver Medal : Nathan13, icekiwi, ines42575, SnowWhite, Puchi, tinnychan and Caroliza_fan with 65 points!! :gclap::cheer:

Bronze Medal : Weathergal and Florencito with 60 points! :hap93:

congratulations to all!!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
And now, dance scores! Everyone did really well in this round. :)

Gold: Nathan13, apgold, voolfee, icekiwi, ines42575, Gia_Sesshoumaru, SnowWhite, Florencito, invisiblespiral, Puchi, eta, Sugarpova, matmuh, Moxiejan, casualfan, DaPurpleDino, and CaroLiza_Fan, with 75 points! :points:
Silver: Crossover, Weathergal, sunnystars, Marin, rosacotton, and Hyena, with 65 points! :yahoo:
Bronze: ssffww, with 55 points! :clapper:

casualfan

On the Ice
Here are the Pairs results.

Very interesting results.

Only two people predicted against Suto / Boudereau-Audet winning. Marin and CaroLiza_fan were the only ones that predicted that Takahashi / Shibata would win.

Suffice to say, we were wrong, and everybody else was right.

Where Takahashi / Shibata were placed accounted for most of the differences between the predictions. 5 players put them into second. 3 players put them into third. And 8 players put them into fourth.

They did finish fourth and last, unfortunately.

Despite this, the majority of players did manage to win a medal!

There were just two players that did not make it onto the podium. Marin scored 30 points. tinnychan only predicted who the winner would be, but got it right and so scored 15 points.

So, here are the podium positions:

GOLD with 60 points: Gia_Sesshoumaru, Hyena, Moxiejan, rosacotton, voolfee, Weathergal.

SILVER with 50 points: casualfan, Florencito, invisiblespiral, matmuh, sunnystars.

BRONZE with 40 points: apgold, Crossover, DaPurpleDino, eta, icekiwi, ines42575, Nathan13, Puchi, SnowWhite, ssffww, Sugarpova.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

There was one player who posted their Pairs predictions after the SP had actually finished. But, if their predictions had been scored, it would only have brought them 30 points anyway.

In case you didn’t know, that player would be me. :slink:

To find out more, please see the spreadsheet.

CaroLiza_fan

Hi. I hate to be a pill but shouldn't I have 40, not 50? I thought when there were only 3 or 4 entries that only the podium guesses would count and this pairs event had only 4 so I didn't count my 4th position. I mean, I don't really mind taking an additional 10. :cool2:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hi. I hate to be a pill but shouldn't I have 40, not 50? I thought when there were only 3 or 4 entries that only the podium guesses would count and this pairs event had only 4 so I didn't count my 4th position. I mean, I don't really mind taking an additional 10. :cool2:

Oh drat! I completely forgot that for four entries it was just the podium that was being scored. :palmf:

Right, I will re-score everybody.

Sorry about that.

You know, it's a really bad sign when the person who wrote the rules can't remember them... :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here are the AMENDED Pairs results.

There were not actually many changes to the leaderboard when I changed the scores to only include predictions on who would finish on the podium.

So, here are the amended podium positions:

GOLD with 45 points: Gia_Sesshoumaru, Hyena, Moxiejan, rosacotton, voolfee, Weathergal.

SILVER with 40 points: casualfan, Florencito, matmuh.

BRONZE with 35 points: apgold, Crossover, DaPurpleDino, icekiwi, ines42575, invisiblespiral, Nathan13, Puchi, SnowWhite, ssffww , sunnystars.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Unfortunately, a few players lost out due to my mistake.

invisiblespiral and sunnystars dropped from winning a silver medal to winning a bronze medal.

eta and Sugarpova dropped from winning a bronze medal to finishing joint fourth.

The bottom three would still have been the bottom three. Except, rather than being tied on points, Marin would have been 5 points ahead of me. tinnychan would still have been bottom due to only predicting the winner.

Of course, my score doesn’t count, because I posted my Pairs predictions after their SP was over. :bang:

To find out more, please see the spreadsheet.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: