Challenge Cup 2017, 23 - 26 Feb | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Challenge Cup 2017, 23 - 26 Feb

peese

Medalist
My stream was fairly clear with great sound and realized my settings weren't on HD. C'mon peese!

peese

Medalist
I don't know, she was at Worlds last year, IIRC, does that count at all for the scores this year? I think this is her first competition this season, she's had a number of concussions and surgery. But I don't see why the Dutch federation would want to send her to Worlds in this condition...

Not sure about the scores Winnie. I heard about her medical issues. Poor girl, but what a trooper. And..I like her a lot. She has the tricks in her bag!!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Not sure about the scores Winnie. I heard about her medical issues. Poor girl, but what a trooper. And..I like her a lot. She has the tricks in her bag!!
She's pretty good, just obviously not at her best right now. I think she trains in Canada these days, probably much better training facilities than over here (where the focus is on speed skating).

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
20 minutes zamboni.. do you realize that if ever i come back here.. i will be inebriated ?

peese

Medalist
She's pretty good, just obviously not at her best right now. I think she trains in Canada these days, probably much better training facilities than over here (where the focus is on speed skating).

Found her bio. Says she is in Montreal with Bruno Massot! Didn't know or I forgot...

SkaterM

Rinkside

She doesn't need scores for Worlds, she still has them from last year. She only needed to prove she's in a good physical state..

Also, for who was watching junior ladies yesterday. The dutch girl who had to be carried of the ice, she broke her ankle :shocked::eeking:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
She doesn't need scores for Worlds, she still has them from last year. She only needed to prove she's in a good physical state..
Thanks for the confirmation. I figured that might be the case, but... "good physical state"? I really am not an expert, but purely from a viewer's point of view (ha)... her performances looks a bit scary right now.

Also, for who was watching junior ladies yesterday. The dutch girl who had to be carried of the ice, she broke her ankle :shocked::eeking:
Oh, ouch, is that what that was? I saw the scrolling text on the livestream earlier this morning. Poor girl.

peese

Medalist

Great that Niki has the scores if they decide to send her! Poor Jr. Girl. What a shame.