2017 Russian Nationals Pairs SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Nationals Pairs SP

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I use Mozilla and stream is working spledindly for me so far :p And my internet connection speed isn't that great, so...

Have to say, I never had any problems when using sportbox on Firefox last season. But, I've just got into the habit of using Chrome for all video streaming now. Having the video in Chrome means I can have a pile of things on the go in Firefox at the same time without the video buffering.

CaroLiza_fan

Alchamei

Record Breaker
OMG, I am such an idiot, I realized jist now that the Nationals take place... :rolleye: Livestream?

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
well at least crowd support!!!:clap:
she looks fragile my bb:sad21:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The twist :sad21: Otherwsie, good skate for K/S. And I love the hair Sasha Smirnov is sporting this season :)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Why is it funny? :(
They had so much speed and attack until the stupid fall...such a shame. Nice recovery but I am afraid this is it for them this season

They still have a chance. They lose only 5 points to Z/E. That can be overcomed in FS.

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Why is it funny? :(
They had so much speed and attack until the stupid fall...such a shame. Nice recovery but I am afraid this is it for them this season
yeah it was a stupid mistake & an oversight on Sasha's part but no disaster
yeah the year is ended but Im sure they can retire with a bang next year baring(sp?) any injury I hope

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What a pity about the fall. Because it was so good otherwise.

Well, that's them fighting for 3rd position now, unless the top 2 both mess up in the FS.

How many slots do Russia have for Euros and Worlds? I hope it's 3! Because I want Yuko and Sasha at both!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
teh crowd is awesome!:yahoo:

How many slots do Russia have for Euros and Worlds? I hope it's 3! Because I want Yuko and Sasha at both!
I believe its indeed 3

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Of course Russia has 3 spots in Pairs! Due to Chinese Fed stupidity last season, it's now only Russia and Canada who have 3 spots at Worlds in Pairs.

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
lmao they mixed TM & SK music in the final montage:laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Of course Russia has 3 spots in Pairs! Due to Chinese Fed stupidity last season, it's now only Russia and Canada who have 3 spots at Worlds in Pairs.

I was just checking.

Yes, the Chinese were stupid not sending Yu / Jin to Worlds last year. But, with how successful the switcheroo has turned out, they will be back to the full quota in no time.

CaroLiza_fan