8 Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitry KOZLOVSKII 60.77 video
9 Elizaveta ZHUK / Egor BRITKOV 57.64 video
10 Alina USTIMKINA / Nikita VOLODIN 55.35 video
11 Bogdana LUKASHEVICH / Alexander STEPANOV 52.88 video
12 Anastasia POLUIANOVA / Maksim SELKIN 52.25 video

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
I follow this pair since last year. Mirzoev always looks like he hates her. Likely he envies to other skaters who has girls with beautiful face. But in any competion at start and in K&C he showed contempt to her. It's very obvious. I said in their thread that they could win Junior Worlds, but then they will split up anyway.

And now, you can see his face after her fall.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
As expected, not good competition. :(

Only three pairs, which I liked:

1) Ksenia and Fedor for sure :love:
2) Tarasova/Morozov :agree:
3) Elizaveta ZHUK / Egor BRITKOV - and Elizaveta only 13yo! :luv17:

Nathan13

Medalist
I follow this pair since last year. Mirzoev always looks like he hates her. Likely he envies to other skaters who has girls with beautiful face. But in any competion at start and in K&C he showed contempt to her. It's very obvious. I said in their thread that they could win Junior Worlds, but then they will split up anyway.

That's a little harsh :confused: Just curious, why would that matter, if she is a good skater? (which she clearly is because they won the JGPF)

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
That's a little harsh :confused: Just curious, why would that matter, if she is a good skater? (which she clearly is because they won the JGPF)

I know right? But I think only reason why they are still together - she is really good skater. But on his face always notes of contempt to her.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Technically she is the best in Russian Juniors currently, and certainly the stronger of the two of them (although Vlad is stronger artistically). The number of awkward throws she's managed to save this season has been quite impressive.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
well if they have relationship problems in the pair I reeeally doubt its b/c of her face of all things:con3:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
well if they have relationship problems in the pair I reeeally doubt its b/c of her face of all things:con3:

Seriously...I don't think she is an unattractive girl anyway :rolleye: Talk about reaching! Anyway, Fedor & Ksenia and Morgan & Vanessa certainly have had their share of "moments" and they haven't broken up yet.

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Seriously...I don't think she is an unattractive girl anyway :rolleye: Talk about reaching! Anyway, Fedor & Ksenia and Morgan & Vanessa certainly have had their share of "moments" and they haven't broken up yet.
basically I dont like to judge people I dont know personally
+they're young & need to learn
I suppose he can be selfish who knows
btw Borisova & Sopot arent super close friends as well. Doesnt mean they shouldnt skate in pairs

Last edited:

vorravorra

Record Breaker
It seems very much like Vlad wants to be a star and is not keen on sharing that with anyone. Trankov was right, somebody should remind him he's not skating in singles.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
basically I dont like to judge people I dont know personally
+they're young & need to learn
I suppose he can be selfish who knows
btw Borisova & Sopot arent super close friends as well. Doesnt mean they shouldnt skate in pairs

Exactly! I remember Fedor saying once he skate with Ksenia, because they share the same goals or something like that. They are not best friends, but their partnership works well on ice, why would they split? It's not like they have to hang out after training together...

Mirunna

Record Breaker

Anastasia is a very beautiful young girl, extremely talented and can land the jumps consistently. She also appears to be very sweet and emotes very well.
You cannot judge a relationship between a pair solely based on what we see in the K&C and moments before the program. Each skater has a different personality and reacts differently especially when pressure is high in competition. I agree his reaction after the fall affected he program a lot and it also affected their timing on the side by side jumps. But I won't judge their relationship exclusively on this. She skates with so much joy and poised, I doubt she would skate so freely if her partner would mistreat her the way you assume he does

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Exactly! I remember Fedor saying once he skate with Ksenia, because they share the same goals or something like that. They are not best friends, but their partnership works well on ice, why would they split? It's not like they have to hang out after training together...
yep yep
she's friends with Johnny:yay:
doesnt mean they have to become a pair skating together:biggrin:

yeah +I remember Velikova's interveiw where she said that both MM are strong personalities & may sometimes clash

janav

On the Ice
Ksenia and Johnny skating together would be the best thing ever though. So much sass :laugh:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ksenia and Johnny skating together would be the best thing ever though. So much sass :laugh:

But both of them would want to be a queen! :laugh: I'm not sure who would throw whom :p

Giselle

Medalist
So happy to see Stolbova/Klimov at last! Love their SP :)

Tarasova/Morozov were good too. Their interpretation has really improved since last year.

keasus

On the Ice

She has a lovely face. Is he blind?