2017 Russian Nationals Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Nationals Ladies FS

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Sima using miming skills she gained during her past work with Eteri. Ouch it was good until that fall..

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My stream ain't streaming and that's it's only job :palmf:

rollerblade

Record Breaker
I just spent the last 5 hours wrapping presents. Half the time was spent deciding how to punk my nieces with random 'joke' household boxes.

The youngest is getting a big bag of candy wrapped inside a Hefty Trashbag box. I even stuffed it with a neatly folded trash bag on top for good measures. Definitely +3 GOE! :laugh:

Now I'm ready to relax and watch some dramatic skating! Has Gubanova skated? She's the one I'm most interested in watching.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
4 Serafima SAKHANOVICH

Music: The Man with the Harmonica by Apollo 440; Amelie Poulain (soundtrack) by Yann Tiersen

Grey ombre dress, black sparkly straps

3F+1Lo+3F - bit hesitant
3Lz - e
StSq
2A - stepout
FCSp
3S+3T - fall, looked 3T<
CCoSp
2A - stepout, hand down
3Lo - hangs on
3S+2T
ChSq
LSp

Iffy jump technique causing a fall and awful 2As. She pouts

FS: 54.89+62.27-1.00 = 116.16, 175.53, 1/4

Last edited:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Sima still knows how to perform an impressive program. It it only were not for those damned jumps she would be in the medal race.

janav

On the Ice
Axel continues to be Sima's enemy. Too bad. And that program is so odd (and I love it) :biggrin:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Sima using miming skills she gained during her past work with Eteri. Ouch it was good until that fall..

This program is all Olga Glinka who has been doing this kind of choreo for years. Nothing to do with Eteri whatsoever.