2017 Russian Nationals Men's FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Nationals Men's FS

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
All my Match TV streams died, so I guess I'll listen to Ari rambling about superfluous stuff for awhile :drama:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
My stream keeps lagging, so I have no idea if I'm behind or not...is everyone else watching a chap in a black onesie with red on it?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
All my Match TV streams died, so I guess I'll listen to Ari rambling about superfluous stuff for awhile :drama:

I have it muted for this first group, at least. He's been particularly bad today during the skaters who he doesn't find interesting.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
My stream keeps lagging, so I have no idea if I'm behind or not...is everyone else watching a chap in a black onesie with red on it?
yep
Zuber

edit - lol 2 ppl already answered:laugh:

gonna go have dinner until Dima:slink:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Same here.

But, I'm going to live-pause it now and go for my dinner. And then play catch up for the rest of the competition.

All the best, everybody!

CaroLiza_fan

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Tatjana talking about Evgenia's Yuri on Ice gift...the fan made it out of sugar and it took her 28 hours

now they are talking about Japanese Nats and Yuzuru :laugh: shut up plz

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Tatjana talking about Evgenia's Yuri on Ice gift...the fan made it out of sugar and it took her 28 hours

Lucky that Evgenia personally grabbed it rather than getting scooped into the trash bag with the rest!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Is blue man up next? He's the one I've been waiting on in this group.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Good job by Alexei, definitely a step up from the first few

Tatjana wonders if Murad is skating to Austin Powers...I guess Little Lord Fauntleroy

Nathan13

Medalist
What am I watching? I thought this was group 2 but I see Voronov...I also see Skirda in a purple shirt I think?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
BLUE MAN! Go Murad!

As far as I can tell...costume is unrelated?

Last edited:

gabriele

On the Ice
The guy in the knickerbockers.... is this duct tape around his boots....??? That's a touch unfortunate. :biggrin: