2016-2017 Japanese Nationals Men's FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016-2017 Japanese Nationals Men's FS

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
It is official!!! Shoma Uno wins the 2016 Japanese Nationals Championship!! Congratulations!!!

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating 18s18 seconds ago
Shoma Uno: 4F(step), 4T(turn), 3Lo, 3A, 4T(turn), 3Lz2T, 3A1/2Lo3F, 3S3T
101.16, 91.20, 192.36, 280.41 1st

Alchamei

Record Breaker
YEEEES SHOMA DID IT! :yahoo: It might have been less than perfect event for him and Yuzuru was absent, but who cares, Shoma is the Japanese champion! :hap10: :hap93:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Cannot be happier for Keiji's silver, I'm so, so glad and if this doesn't give him a boost nothing will. Now do your thing JSF. Fingers crossed for him, it would be so glorious to see him at the Worlds.

Overall, without Hanyu, not even remotely good. Ah well. Hopefully we'll be seeing some of the good Juniors next year.

Elaine666

Final Flight
Thrilled for Keiji! A little bit sad for Mura. The first half was truly amazing. Kinda feel the fed will send Mura to Asian Winter Games.

ioanna

Record Breaker
I think Keiji will definitely be sent to Worlds. He also has the bronze from NHK, he's been better than Mura all season.

DiamondDust

Final Flight
Congratulations to Shoma for winning. Will be looking for the videos again soon. :laugh: And Keiji is second? Awesome! But err... what happened to Mura... :(

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Seriously 192 with no clean quad and REP, JSF is going to beat Russians ?
The score is shameless, they could give him deserved scores which is 15-20 pts less and he would be champion in any case. This is so irritating honestly.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
CONGRATULATIONS TO SHOMA! I am doing my Happy Dance! :clap::yahoo::laugh2::hap57::bow:

Lys

Match Penalty
Seriously 192 with no clean quad and REP, JSF is going to beat Russians ?
The score is shameless, they could give him deserved scores which is 15-20 pts less and he would be champion in any case. This is so irritating honestly.

I think they scored him Yuri on Ice way: who cares about what happens on ice if you need those scores for plot purpose?

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
Congratulations Shoma! Knew he will pull off the free, his SP has been a nemesis, although still not what he expected but he did nevertheless. And congrats to Keiji!! He's been getting stronger. Hope he's going to World! Feel so bad for Mura > < after such strong SP, it just didn't go well for him in the free > <