Random Confessions | Page 99 | Golden Skate

Random Confessions

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Did he have a big black dog in the back seat?!! :biggrin: My instructor brought his dog with him every lesson (a Neuf, I think)... he would feed the dog potato chips (crunch, crunch) while we were coasting along.. and if I braked too hard, the dog would slide off the seat and land on the floor (thump) and the instructor would say to me "Awww, see what you did to Goody?!" :shocked:
Best of Luck!!

At least better than when I was first driving, at times having my mother as a passenger in the back seat and giving me "driving advice" (as a non-driver) and constantly overreacting. At least she trusts me now that I regularly drive to and from work.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Oh wow... no, no dog... but when we practiced maneuverability and I knocked over a cone, he pretended I'd killed a person :shocked:
One down, three to go :)

:laugh2: :laugh2: thank heaven for patient driving teachers with a sense of humor...

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
I saw a dude who looked like Evan Lysacek at the convenience store. I hope he didn't see me staring. :laugh:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Weird memory: I once was listening to Fun Home with a neighbor who I thought was a homophobe, so I ended up explaining the plot without mentioning homosexuality. Then she ended up coming out to me a few weeks ago.

I really don't know why this popped up. :slink:

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
^^^ Good going... ease into things. In the car at least, going fast comes with time, when you are ready. :yay:

ktmsrkn

Rinkside
Everytime I play "Meditation de Thais" on my violin, Misha Ge is popping out in my head since Pyeongchang Olympics. It was fun at first, and not that I don't like him, but I know this piece long before his skating..., now I just want to play it peacefully without his image :con3:.

As for the Mendelssohn op.64, seems to need more time to be dusting, learning and polishing... but I keep trying my best :).

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
More driving updates: just one in car left! I went 50 today, and my instructor says we're going to go on the highway next time :shocked:

You have a "heavy foot"... :biggrin:
Enjoy the highway experience....:dance:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had a really good day today and spread as much of the good vibes as I could. My confession is my pride got the best of me and I rewarded myself with something I rarely do.....late night Taco Bell! A giant stuffed burrito too!! Gonna regret this tomorrow but considering how little I eat meat anymore I just wanted to go full send :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I had a really good day today and spread as much of the good vibes as I could. My confession is my pride got the best of me and I rewarded myself with something I rarely do.....late night Taco Bell! A giant stuffed burrito too!! Gonna regret this tomorrow but considering how little I eat meat anymore I just wanted to go full send :laugh:

I sometimes like to go to Taco Bell and order a Dorito Los Taco. Cool Ranch. :laugh:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker

Real confession: I've never been to Taco Bell. (Or Burger King).

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
SO excited to learn that Lea Salonga is coming to Chicago to perform! It's not until May 10 of next year, so that gives me plenty of time to get excited! :laugh:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Not sure if this picture I just found in a family album is really my great aunt like it says or is actually time traveling Aliona Savchenko.

Maybe we share a great-great-x54657 grandmother from Kiev Rus.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
#BakingCorner

I slacked badly in cooking/baking department lately, BUT I discovered a great, super-easy recipe for home-made oatmeal cookies! Quick-cooking small oat flakes, 2 mashed bananas and dry fruits/seeds/nuts of your choice (I like dried plums, cranberry, dales, raisins and poppy seeds mix the best), a scoop of peanut butter is optional, but adds to the flavour ;). Everything is mixed together and can be formed into small cookies, 15 minutes and voila!