"The "Village" soundtrack | Golden Skate

"The "Village" soundtrack

dmr65

On the Ice
I bought the soundtrack to "The Village" The music to this or in this movie is just gorgeous and ideal for skating.. It's light and airy. Most of the music makes you feel as if you're on a cloud and running through a long field on a beautiful day, be it a beautiful cloudy or sunny day.

Some of the tracks are too short... One of them I know it's kind of odd for me to say , would make a great SP... The title is called "The Gravel Road" The soundtrack is just gorgeous... Even though a few start off a bit questioning, it's the first time in my life I can I am very pleased with all of the tracks on a tape, album or CD I Have bought...

"Noah visits", is a nice piece.

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
dmr65 said:
I bought the soundtrack to "The Village" The music to this or in this movie is just gorgeous and ideal for skating.. It's light and airy. Most of the music makes you feel as if you're on a cloud and running through a long field on a beautiful day, be it a beautiful cloudy or sunny day.

Some of the tracks are too short... One of them I know it's kind of odd for me to say , would make a great SP... The title is called "The Gravel Road" The soundtrack is just gorgeous... Even though a few start off a bit questioning, it's the first time in my life I can I am very pleased with all of the tracks on a tape, album or CD I Have bought...

"Noah visits", is a nice piece.
Interesting. I expected "the village" to be more scary....I'll have to buy this piece...

i suggest "de-lovely' if you are a jazz fan. it's a bunch of cole porter songs done by today's artists. some people (like alanis) you would never picture as sounding good when they sing jazz, but she will blow you away!!!

lil_icesk8er915

On the Ice
Did James Newton Howard Compose "The Village" Soundtrack? He also composed "Signs" (Bebe Liang skated to it last season for her short). I also thought it would be more scary sounding! I'll have to check it out, thanks!

mpal2

Final Flight
thisthingcalledlove said:
Interesting. I expected "the village" to be more scary....I'll have to buy this piece...

I don't know if you've seen the movie yet and I don't want to spoil you, but there are plenty of suspense (scary music) moments and happier (light/airy music) moments. I definitely want the soundtrack to this film. I can't remember the violinist's name that plays the end credits, but I loved hearing it.

Chrystia Mee

Rinkside
lil_icesk8er915 said:
Did James Newton Howard Compose "The Village" Soundtrack? He also composed "Signs" (Bebe Liang skated to it last season for her short). I also thought it would be more scary sounding! I'll have to check it out, thanks!

Yes James Newton Howard did compose the soundtrack for The Village. I just saw it the other evening. It is a very good too. I'm actually a fan of this composer :) and I think it would be beautiful music for someone to skate to. But it's a little late for this season I'd say. We'll have to wait a while probably before we hear this on the rink. But I do agree, it would be a great soundtrack to skate to.