American Champs: Predictions Game Round 3 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

American Champs: Predictions Game Round 3

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
A question for the pairs scorer: I noticed that some of us went with Stellato and some used Stellato-Dudek. Did it need to be a specific way or will both count if they make the top 5?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
A question for the pairs scorer: I noticed that some of us went with Stellato and some used Stellato-Dudek. Did it need to be a specific way or will both count if they make the top 5?

Both are counted. If Alexa Scimeca-Knierim would have competed, and she would have been put as Alexa Scimeca, I would have counted her too.

There are few players who put didn't change predicitons after S/K and other two US Pairs WD (there were few days to do that) and/or didn't put alternate Pairs team, so after K/O and other team WD after SP, they had less teams to be scored, therefore less points (even if they predicted well).

Now we can go to main topic: PAIRS RESULTS!

GOLD: jenaj, ssffww and voolfee with perfect 75 points! :bow::dance::dance3:

SILVER: the one and only Weathergal with 70 points! :clapper::hap57::yahoo:

BRONZE: CaroLiza_fan, casualfan, desertskates, eta, ines42575, invisiblespiral, LadyB, SimplyAFan, Sugarpova and theskatingbutterfly with 65 points! :clap::hap10::dance2:

Congrats to all medalists! If you spot mistake, please let me know. You can check your score in spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ro0ywB9zfusV5oo/edit?ts=585d47a5#gid=31602912

LadyB

Record Breaker

BRONZE: CaroLiza_fan, casualfan, desertskates, eta, ines42575, invisiblespiral, LadyB, SimplyAFan, Sugarpova and theskatingbutterfly with 65 points! :clap::hap10::dance2:]

Thanks, Cathlen!

I continue my bronze run, yeah!!!!! :dance:

Weathergal

Medalist
Both are counted. If Alexa Scimeca-Knierim would have competed, and she would have been put as Alexa Scimeca, I would have counted her too.

There are few players who put didn't change predicitons after S/K and other two US Pairs WD (there were few days to do that) and/or didn't put alternate Pairs team, so after K/O and other team WD after SP, they had less teams to be scored, therefore less points (even if they predicted well).

BRONZE: CaroLiza_fan, casualfan, desertskates, eta, ines42575, invisiblespiral, LadyB, SimplyAFan, Sugarpova and theskatingbutterfly with 65 points! :clap::hap10::dance2:

Congrats to all medalists! If you spot mistake, please let me know. You can check your score in spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ro0ywB9zfusV5oo/edit?ts=585d47a5#gid=31602912

Awwww thanks Cathlen! Glad I could make up for my not-so-good Ladies predictions!

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Whoa--you've got to be kidding. I know basically nothing about pairs skating. But gold--I'll take it!

rosacotton

Final Flight
Men Results

GOLD: lovaticcanada and Moxiejan with 60 points
SILVER: snowflake with 55 points
BRONZE: CaroLiza_fan, concorde, KwnIsALegend, ladykk, and VIETgrlTerifa with 50 points

Congratulations to the winners!!

If there are any mistakes please let me know.

ptskate

Rinkside
Dance results!!! :dance2:

Gold: with 65 points!
Alchamei, apgold, Bellaxx, casualfan, cheerknithanson, desertskates, eta, Florencito, Hyena, ines42575, invisiblespiral, jenaj, Kittosuni, Layback11, matmuh, msteach3, Nathan13,Puchi, SelfOM, silverfoxes, SimplyAFan, Skater Boy, snowflake, SnowWhite, StitchMonkey, Sugarpova, sunnystars, theskatingbutterfly, voolfee, Weathergal

Silver: with 55 points!
Ares, breadstal, CaroLiza_fan, icekiwi, ladykk, lovaticcanada, Moxiejan, naz, Plisskin, skatemouse, ssffww, VIETgrlTerifa, wishonastar

Bronze: with 45 points!
LadyB, merrywidow, rosacotton

Feel free to PM me if you find any mistake!

andromache

Record Breaker
Sorry for the wait on ladies results....not even entirely due to me being a procrastinator this time! Due to a lot of nonsense going on with my apartment, I have had very little time to spend on my home computer which is where I do prediction-game stuff. Barring more maintenance-related disasters with my apartment, I'm hoping to be able to get them done tonight. Sorry!

ssffww

On the Ice
My first gold! And Silver in dance! Didn't expect either. :hap93:

andromache

Record Breaker
Mad at my boyfriend, so actually staying at work to score on my work computer! Yay! Ladies results!

GOLD MEDALISTS with 50 points: Layback11, temadd, and wishonastar! Major props to temadd especially, for being the only poster to put Caroline Zhang in the top 5 and place her correctly in 5th place! Yay Caroline!

SILVER MEDALISTS with 40 points: Nathan13. icekiwi, silverfoxes, SimplyAFan, Kittosuni, skylark, KwanIsALegend, CaroLiza_fan, and Plisskin!

BRONZE MEDALISTS with 35 points: sunnystars, apgold, SnowWhite, Weathergal, cheerknithanson, desertskates, theskatingbutterfly, breadstal, NSingh7, Ares, merrywidow, Skater Boy, ines42575, randomfan, Moxiejan, noskates, LadyB, casualfan, matmuh, and ladykk!

Congrats to everyone! Scores will be entered on the scoresheet tomorrow....I'm going to do actual work now for a bit (maybe).

LadyB

Record Breaker
BRONZE MEDALISTS with 35 points: sunnystars, apgold, SnowWhite, Weathergal, cheerknithanson, desertskates, theskatingbutterfly, breadstal, NSingh7, Ares, merrywidow, Skater Boy, ines42575, randomfan, Moxiejan, noskates, LadyB, casualfan, matmuh, and ladykk!

Thanks a mill for your work, despite a lot of things going on around you!! :thank:

A medal with 35 point. Funny!

That's what I thought! :reye: