2017 Canadian Nats Senior Pairs SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Pairs SP

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Guys, you really need to slow it down with all these rapid fire posts. I can't keep up with this madness. Goldenskate is going to crash any second now. The whole internet might crash along with it.

I refuse to be a scapegoat for the Americans with their Nationals.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Um... did I miss something with that score?

KTM/MM Triple twist done, Nice throw triple loop, nice sbs jumps, death spiral, Got the lift, Good job (even if I still don't like them as a pair)

I'm worried about I/M with all the teams getting their SBS jumps.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Um... did I miss something with that score?

KTM/MM Triple twist done, Nice throw triple loop, nice sbs jumps, death spiral, Got the lift, Good job (even if I still don't like them as a pair)

I'm worried about I/M with all the teams getting their SBS jumps.

Yeah, I'm worried about I/M staying ahead of MT/M, even though Michael still looks to be struggling with lifts. The lift went up fine but he just looked so exhausted after it was over, like it was a strain.

rain

Record Breaker
S/B have had such a hard time since the end of last season, with one great outing at Skate America. Hope they come back strong. I love this team so much.

MT/M just laid it down. Everyone else now is really going to have to bring it.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh for crying out loud, Mike! I thought they were going to splat in that end pose.

Great skate though! It's nice to see KMT smiling.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Okay that was a great skate by MT/M! They looked so happy to be back. And Ruest and Wolfe were great too.

ericka141

On the Ice
As much as I like the two pair teams, I will never stop wanting Moore-Towers - Moscovitch back.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I/M skating to tango music. (sorry for any fangirling) Nice twist, high Lubov popped the SBS jump!, Nice throw, beautiful death spiral, Lovely lift, decent synchro in the spins, Good except for the jumps.

Sheesh... SHEESH.

rain

Record Breaker
I absolutely love I/M and this program is spectacular for them. Their elements are higher quality than MT/M, but the pop on the jump...I prefer I/M and just hope they stay close.

TGee

Record Breaker
Well it was Luba who popped and singled the SBS jumps this time. Otherwise, absolutely gorgeous......

72.19 puts them in the lead on the PCS score.....

[N.B Luba had great jumps with previous partner, and it was Dylan with the issues at CoC....to my eyes she keeps waiting to sync with him and loses her take off.]

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I tried it for men and had to force-quit my browser because of an unclosable spammy block-up, so I am throwing myself on the mercy of this thread.

Find the tiny hidden gray x boxes and click them away. Sometimes you'll need to close a pop up and click again.