Anyone else going to this? | Golden Skate

Anyone else going to this?

dragonfly

Rinkside
Yes...

I think so... I hope so... I ordered my tickets over the internet and they haven't arrived yet. :cry: I will also be dancing with happiness when they are in my mailbox at last!!

But what about the rumor that all practice sessions are closed to the public? That would be sad!

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Practice sessions and the CD have traditionally been closed to the public at Trophee Lalique. Perhaps that will change with a new sponsor, but I doubt it. You'll have fun anyway.

Laura :)

floskate

On the Ice
Wheeeeee! Due to an unforseen double booking, my previous commitment for the 19th November has been moved into December so I'm going to Lalique YAY!!!! Or whatever it's called ;)

Kitty

Rinkside
Hi everybody ! :)

I'm new here and I will be at the Bompard also. You are right about the pratices sessions and CD...they usually are closed to the public :( ... I dont know why ! :confused: But keep fingers crossed we never know ! ;)

Did you find accomodation near Bercy ? If you need some information I can help.

Take care

Kitty :)

Kitty

Rinkside
I will be there on saturday afternoon and evening (all free programms) and on sunday for the exhibition.

Kitty

indiaskye1

Rinkside
I will be there from Thursday through Monday ... should give me time to do some sightseeing as well ... ;)

Vanessa

brenlynn

On the Ice
have fun everyone!

have fun to all who are going!!!!

be sure to cheer loud for katie orscher and garrett lucash for me ;) if any of you see them out and about, be sure to say hello, they are sweethearts!

i wish i could go, but i'll be here in the states.