Quick Hello! from Portland!!! | Golden Skate

Quick Hello! from Portland!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Hey everyone! Missing all of you and all that's going on. Erin and I got here on Friday, though not without our share of difficulties(our car died on us! LOL), and we're almost through packing. We don't have her internet hooked up yet, though, so we're at the closest library we could find so this message will be short as we only get an hour to be on here! Hopefully it'll be all figured out by Tuesday, before her mom leaves(lets just say the last couple of days have been stressful for me! yikes!)

anywho wanted to let you know I'm still alive.... :)

JOHIO2

Medalist
Toni,
glad to hear that you and Erin and her Mom made it OK to Portland. Hope her Mom has an easier trip home (car dying isn't easy). Have fun and best wishes for Erin in Portland.

bronxgirl

Medalist
Glad you made it to Portland. Nothing like a dead car to create adventures you don't want.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Good to hear from you Toni........keep us posted.............42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Her mom left today and I leave Saturday night... it is soooooooooooooooooo hot here...

TV and phone don't get hooked up till after I leave so we're so out of the loop... but we have internet! got it early thanks to some help from some semi-hot guys on her floor... :)

anyway we're having a good time and I'm surfing the net so all is well... will be updating my journal ( http://www.greatestjournal.com/users/tonichelle ) with all of the details on what we've done... it's been fun and all but I'm ready to go home.

I heard that Mt. Spur erupted this morning but Yahoo has one report that is hours old and not very helpful so anyone know anything on that? anywho I'm going to go see what all has been happening........ :) pictures to come soon!