2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Pairs SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Pairs SP

Nathan13

Medalist
Haven and Frazier are skating 2nd! Let's go...wish them good luck!

where is the audience? laughs.
US Figure Skating sold a "Weekend Package" which only includes the programs Friday Night thru the mens free on Sunday, so it makes sense that a Thursday afternoon pairs short would be sparsely attended.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Is there a link for live scoring? (and live stream while I'm asking)

Besides the fancystats live scoring page you were linked to, also the general results page is always linked in the first post of the thread for your convenience!

Can someone be kind enough to do a pbp or general summary after each team for those who can't see live?

I wish I could be detailed once it starts on NBCSN but I'm bad at counting rotations lol.

coucou84

On the Ice
Besides the fancystats live scoring page you were linked to, also the general results page is always linked in the first post of the thread for your convenience!

I wish I could be detailed once it starts on NBCSN but I'm bad at counting rotations lol.

Thank you! I was looking for the fancystats ones! I already found the general results page one :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
The TV and livestream thread offered a Korean alternative; I don't know if it works but it's a possibility.

It currently does not lol. I do think it may during the ladies but I suspect those who don't have IN and/or cable TV won't be able to see this live.

Plisskin

Medalist
The sparse seats make me sad, but I probably wouldn't go to a FS competition on Thursday either. Especially when there are no good package deals for today. Hopefully it will fill up more for Ladies.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
The sparse seats make me sad, but I probably wouldn't go to a FS competition on Thursday either. Especially when there are no good package deals for today. Hopefully it will fill up more for Ladies.

It's also early in KC. Some people probably aren't off work yet, even if they would go to a weeknight event.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Is anyone else watchng on IceNetwork getting freezing every few seconds? I'm so sick to death of IceNetwork. There system is not upgraded. IF MLP can have baseball games sharp and clear and free of freezing, why can't they do the same for figure skating??? :drama: :hpull:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Yep. I gave up and turned on nbc. It was fine this morning.

It seems to be better now, maybe it was just a glitch while they were integrating the commentary.

Now the only glitch is the KnC cameraman who can't keep the camera still :laugh:

Nope, spoke too soon. It just froze for Denny and Haven