2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Pairs SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Pairs SP

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's obvious that Haven is still not fully 100%. It will probably take another year to get back to where she was.

Nathan13

Medalist
Denney and Frazier are skating like they know that they're the favorites...I have a feeling Kayne and O'Shea are set for a repeat (even though my predictions suggest otherwise :disapp: )

WetIce

Spectator
If only there were separate audio streams for the music and the commentary and you could mute one without the other

A million times yes. Actually, I would love this option for all televised sports events, but even more so with figure skating. The one time I attended nationals, it was so cool to be able to be so engrossed, be able to lose myself in the music and the performance, which is impossible when watching a stream or a television broadcast that includes oftentimes nonstop talking.

Nathan13

Medalist
Oh lord that was a terrifying fall :hopelessness:

Also, kudos to this team for doing the throw on the lyrics "you'll faalllllll"

Art&Sport

Medalist
Are any other streams available? IN is trying to tell me that my download speed is a problem, but I've never had this problem before. Not last year or the year before.

Plisskin

Medalist
I like the program but all of the elements were a struggle for them tonight. So far, this competition is not off to a good start.

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Her dress is the night sky, his back is completely mesh. She's giving face and hair flips like she's Madison Chock.

So far there's nothing but red and yellow in the tech panel, but I like everything inbetween better than we've seen so far.

Oh good, end strong with two green elements and a bitchin' ending pose :rock: