2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
504c2b23197341a9923c89344813692d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?

Are you still confused about the groups?

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I hope Gracie does well. She is the 3rd skater of the 3rd group. I also hope Mirai will do well too. Ashley, I'm confident with you. #TeamGracie #TeamMirai #TeamAshley #TeamCarroll #TeamZakrajsek #TeamArutyunyan

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Everyone, I am doing a live stream on Facebook tomorrow for the ladies short. Anybody who doesn't have either icenetwork or NBC/NBC SN, you can come whatch it on my Facebook account! I will be live streaming from 6:35pm, because that is when the short will air on NBCSN. It will be live. My account is @daniel_kim_0726. If you have any questions about my live stream or anything, please contact me on Golden Skate!!

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Everyone, I am sorry, but my schedule with work I had just gotten the message and I will not have time to do a live video stream. But I will keep everyone updated so please check my feed!

da96103

Record Breaker
The second group is packed with potential medalists. Glad Gracie and Mirai escaped that.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Going to miss all of this as I will be at work (last year I was "lucky" and got quite ill on the day of the ladies' SP; my boss ordered me to go home so I lay on my couch watching). Best of luck to all the ladies, skate your best and for heaven's sake can we not have a repeat of last year's SP please.

:laugh:

da96103

Record Breaker
Going to miss all of this as I will be at work (last year I was "lucky" and got quite ill on the day of the ladies' SP; my boss ordered me to go home so I lay on my couch watching). Best of luck to all the ladies, skate your best and for heaven's sake can we not have a repeat of last year's SP please.

:laugh:

You shouldn't use your 'Get Out of Work' card on the ladies. You need that for Simba.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I think the event starts at 6:30 pm on nbcsn because they are going to show the opening ceremony. The opening ceremony starts at 8:30pm central time/6:30 pacific time.

temadd

Final Flight
According to the USFSA schedule the Ladies Short starts at 8:05 CST. Not sure when the first skater will actually go on.

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Senior US nationals are finally here! I'm both SO excited, yet SO nervous for the ladies short tonight!

:points: Go Ashley! Snatch that title back for the fourth time! :cheer: Go Mirai! :cheer: Go Gracie, have the two decent skates that we know you've been desiring since this not so stellar season began. :cheer:

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Start times are listed in the first post of the thread.

Thanks Chem!

Friendly reminder that the original post of this thread (and all event threads) has links to results pages, schedule, start times, etc.

I didn't have all the programs for all the competitors, but hope to update those if I come across that information somewhere.