2017 U.S. Nationals Championship SD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship SD

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Wait, they got no credit for their first sequence? Ouch.

ETA: Fancystats legit showed it as invalidated for half the length of the SD. I'm not seeing things.

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
B/D's dance felt like 2 dances squished together, and their second music cut was weird... :slink:

(I don't know very much about dance. Sorry. :slink:)

auser

Record Breaker
...oh god, please tell me Tara isn't going to be commentating Ice Dance. I don't have any more toilets to scrub to distract myself from her.

Hooray. It's Tanith commentating with Terry not Tara :hap10:. It is safe to come out from the toilets :laugh:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Julia Biechler, SC of Wilmington / Damian Dodge, Peninsula SC

He's in striped dress pants and suspenders. She's in a bright red dress with assymetrical deep Vs in the front and back- pretty conservative for Jessica Rabbit. She's very sultry first half, he's... there. They switch to sockhop tainted love for the second half. Fun, but nothing really stood out

TMC

Record Breaker
It was showing as invalidated for some length of time before the page refreshed.

Oh okay - it was showing red in the results box, too, but I just thought it was minus GOE. Turned green in the end, though.

charmblade

Final Flight
Ellie and Alex are adorable. I think it was a good idea for them to move up to seniors this year and get a headstart on that transition ahead of the Parsons and McNamara/Carpenter.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Elliana Pogrebinsky, Peninsula SC / Alex Benoit, Skokie Valley SC

Evil Elvis and his date in the hot red sockhop dress! They both give lots of face and arm salutes to the audience. Cute touches in the twizzle sequence (but I think the pointing thing was a little after Elvis *coughdiscocough*)

Lots of energy, Charlie predicting them to be a team to watch :dance:

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Is it their debut as Tanith just said? Seems to me I saw this program last year.

labgoat

Female thinker deep in various thoughts
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
P/B made Evil Elvis fun. Not usually a fan of the Elvis theme my and that won me over. I still see Tanith & Ben though.