US Nationals tickets on sale at Groupon | Golden Skate

US Nationals tickets on sale at Groupon

evasorange

Final Flight
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know at groupon.com they have tickets on sale for pretty much every session at 15,19,25, and 39 dollar price points. I bought three for the men's short for me and my family, if you have others you are buying for just make sure you buy everyone's ticket at the same time to ensure your seats are all together. Just go to groupon and type in Kansas City for the location and the deal should pop up! There's only two days left on the sale. Just thought everyone should know about this great deal! It's my first time starting a thread so hopefully I did everything right

statmam

On the Ice
Thanks for the heads up. I'm forwarding your information to friends who live in the area. Hope you all get to witness some great skating moments!

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Did they let you choose seats? If people don't want to use Groupon, USFS is also selling them for similar prices if you use their 30% off link.

evasorange

Final Flight
They didn't! I was confused about that honestly, I guess they let you pick when you get there? Idk, at 15 dollars a ticket I'm ok with just about anywhere haha