Johnny on cover of Skating magazine | Golden Skate

Johnny on cover of Skating magazine

It's not just Irina answering kid's questions. There is a full story on Weir, much of which you know but he does come out an say a few things about this and that. Check it out. BTW, the cover photo is quite disarming. He's maturing facially with his 20th birthday coming..

Looks like he will Quad this year. I hope he keeps it in his silken way.

Joe

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Have you ever heard of a dirty old woman? Well, he's just too cute and I'm just too old to be noticing :laugh: .

Anyway, his skating is so wonderful. I hope that there are big things coming up for him. I'm glad that the USFS did a feature on him, but did you notice, in the same issue, they had an ad for the next US Nats with pics of Kwan, Cohen, Belbin/Agosto (sp) and Weiss but no Weir? What's up with that? He is the national champion, right? There was enough room to fit his pic in. Are they still upset with him over Dallas? (Or was it the unpolitically correct "coke on ice" quote?)

isk8nbessy

Rinkside
Loved loved loved the article. The photo on the cover is a really nice one. I'm keeping it and putting the cover on my wall. I noticed they didn't put his pic on the nats ad too. What's up with that? There 's a bigger chance of johnny making it than wiess. Oh well I think he's still tacking crap for what happened in dallas. Geez do u ever think he'll be able to do enough for them to stop that?