11 Olivia Han / Grayson Lochhead WO
12 Danielle Wu / Nik Mirzakhani BC/YK
13 Valerie Taillefer / Jason Chan QC
14 Ashlynne Stairs / Lee Royer BC/YK
15 Marjorie Lajoie / Zachary Lagha QC

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Ravie and Cedar just finished skating. I liked their program, but felt that in the start of the Exogenesis Symphony part III section the movements were too frenetic in comparison to the music. Deeper edges and extension would help there, I think.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Man George lifting Sabrina looks like he's lugging a sack of potatoes. The lifts look so laboured. Twizzles started a bit far apart.

I wonder if George is proud of his little brother for winning the novice title?

TGee

Record Breaker
I wonder if George is proud of his little brother for winning the novice title?

Can be tough with two siblings competing in the same discipline even if they're a couple of years apart in age.....

Bruce is doing so very well in dance, but I keep wondering if pairs will be in his future once he has his growth....

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Can be tough with two siblings competing in the same discipline even if they're a couple of years apart in age.....

Bruce is doing so very well in dance, but I keep wondering if pairs will be in his future once he has his growth....

Not a chance.

George will likely to move up to senior soon.

Che falls out of a lift. The crowd gasps. Falls in ice dance are rare and disappointing.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
OUCH

Ayer drops Che and falls on the ice from a lift. This is going terribly for this otherwise great team.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Jolie is holding her right thigh, and was testing the leg. She looks to be hurting. Poor girl. Good of the crowd to give them some good applause. They get 3 points in deductions.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Cipriano/Richardson's FD is choreographed by Shae Zukiwsky.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Gina looks like a new skater with Richardson. Good for her for finding a suitable partner and getting choreography that suits them.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Gingrich/Brown's program was going so well until he lost his footing, went into the boards and fell. :( Recovered for a gorgeous rotational lift.

This is the 2nd time I've seen them fall in this FD. So saddening, because it's a very nice program.

Last edited:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Pasquale Camerlengo choreographed that FD by G/B.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
F/P were great ( in terms of what little bit i watched)
She looks so tall for him though. 😟

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I don't think this partnership will last but Alicia is beautiful regardless. So much maturity.

TGee

Record Breaker
F/P were great ( in terms of what little bit i watched)
She looks so tall for him though. 

Uhm, agree....and she seems to have continued to grow throughout the season. Not sure she's reached her full height yet. But their rapport is so great for this level, especially at her age, so it would be unfortunate for them to need to find new partners....

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Irina & Tommy's last lift on the crescendo of the music :thumbsup:

TIL Irina's from Moscow

You can see Carol Lane's technical influence in this program

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Uhm, agree....and she seems to have continued to grow throughout the season. Not sure she's reached her full height yet. But their rapport is so great for this level, especially at her age, so it would be unfortunate for them to need to find new partners....

In any case, I hope Skate Canada to act quick. She has a star potential in her. I do agree that it would be unfortunate to split up. Claudio has this quiet strength in him that complements her and allows Alicia to shine.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
They were smooth on the ice but they need the speed and intensity to match the feel of the program

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
The age and size difference are going to test Alicia & Claudio.

Han/Lochhead's pair spin came to a halt. Gingrich/Brown also had spin troubles. Tonight is a tough night for many of these skaters.