2017 Europeans Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Short Dance

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Thank you for the link. I wonder why. I didn't see anything too controversial just scanning over the posts in your link, but maybe they removed the controversial post:scratch2:
yeah thats why I asked
Maybe mods can clarify later if they randomly see my post

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Sara and Kiril won Nationals. Olivia and Adria had terrible SD there and the gap was too big to do anything

TMC

Record Breaker
This first group is actually pretty good!

I really love Fear/Gibson, they have a lovely dynamic and his smile could melt the Arctic. It's amazing to think that just a little over a year ago he was a singles skater!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
TAT & Gr commented that there are a lot of ppl expected in the audience:hap10:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Go go team GB! Tweedale/Buckland are first to skate, lovely couple!

I remember her from the Gala at the end of Series 1 of Ice Stars. She was Woody Carstair's partner.

And it goes without saying that I remember Joe Buckland with Olivia Smart.

Pity Olivia isn't here too.

Fear with no Payne is also in this group.

CaroLiza_fan

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Thank you for the link. I wonder why. I didn't see anything too controversial just scanning over the posts in your link, but maybe they removed the controversial post:scratch2:

Did you see only the front page? There are Ruffledgoose posts. If you click on the latest posts you will see her posts.

She was quite rude sometimes and was too emotional at times, she was at the edge, but I wouldn't ban her.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Hard to say because during Olivia and Adri short stream went down. She messed the twizzles. Had a fluke fall and they had really messy skate. Rebounced in FD but as I said gap was too big

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That was actually really good! Why have I never seen these two before???

Until last season she partnered Edward "Woody" Carstairs, the guy who stood in coaching the young ice dancers in CBBC documentary series "Ice Stars" whenever Sophie Yates wasn't there.

CaroLiza_fan

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Because they are new couple. Hitting some level 4 at the start :D That was nice start
Yes, Joseph Buckland was Olivia Smart's partner til she joined up with Adria Diaz...