2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Pairs FS

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I hope video of Smith/Reiss FP will be uploaded fast, I really like this team.

ladykk

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Has anyone got a live stream? The Japanese one seems to be showing soccer...

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Going into an olympic year with the USFA send two teams that are probably considered 3rd and 4th in the US when arguably the top two are out? Will those teams petition and will they be successful. It is not like either have won a world medal. It would be odd but possible that the team sent to worlds this year is not even close to the team sent next year in pairs. What is with all these injuries/concussions in pairs especially.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Has anyone got a live stream? The Japanese one seems to be showing soccer...

It's only on IN right now, so unless someone finds something/someone bootlegging IN, we're going to have to wait until NBC goes live in 20 minutes. I expect streams then.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
It's only on IN right now, so unless someone finds something/someone bootlegging IN, we're going to have to wait until NBC goes live in 20 minutes. I expect streams then.

NBC goes live.... hahahahahaha, right.

You mean NBC rebroadcasting a condensed version of selected short programs. :laugh:

tulosai

Record Breaker
NBC goes live.... hahahahahaha, right.

You mean NBC rebroadcasting a condensed version of selected short programs. :laugh:

I actually do expect them to go live, yes. I highly doubt they'll bother to replay anything that's already happened. The medal threats are all still coming and won't have skated in 19 minutes. Who are they going to replay?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
S/R

No, I was wrong- it's maleficent. Very pretty. Side by side falls. He's wearing a black long sleeve unitard with gold lacing criscrossing his waist in a corset/cumberband fashion, she's wearing shat looks like a spaghetti strap version of Mao's SP dress (no gloves). I do like the effect her hair has when put up in a bun. Rough start, but NICE lift position at the end- wakes the crowd up!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Pfund/Santillan

I think the Australians gave me PTSD, I head the opening notes of "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" in a pairs FS and immediately tensed up.

She's in a white sleeveless dress with a collar neckline and a rhinestone encrusted bodice, he's in slacks/buttondown/red suspenders combo. Saw one fall from Pfund and a popped jump, but not bad overall. Strong lifts.

gold12345

Medalist
Liu & Johnson definitely have the best triple twist of the event. And the lifts are good. Rest needs work.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Liu/Johnson

Wow, that is a neon yellow dress. Ah- Beauty and the Beast, makes sense. She is having a rough time on these jumps- borked the first combo and then fell on the SBS. Small stumble on a small transitional lift, but have a good lift. Saves the throw! :clap: Crazy split position on the lift! SAVES ANOTHER THROW! Just in time for the program to crescendo- what a strong ending! :yahoo: