2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies FS

Eclair

Medalist
Take a nap, set an alarm for the later groups...
I'm actually one of those crazy ones, who, if watching live, watches all competitors ;) I like how I often find some enjoyable performances in the middle ranks.
But I've made my decision. Just looked around and found out that no stream is working for me (no J4, zhangyu and that other one) since they all require Flash Player and I refuse to install that stuff! (btw Icenetwork, please keep up with time, the Flash player is outdated and has more holes than swiss cheese).

SkaterX

On the Ice
Does anyone know where we can watch the first half hour of the ladies' tonight? Is IN showing any of it?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
In light of recent events, I wonder how many of them would have preferred to be out there joining the protest for human rights. Quite a turn of events for the world today. May be the biggest in US history

https://twitter.com/womensmarch

Last edited:

Lissy

Medalist
NBC isn't even airing the ladies for 5 hours here. Still don't like NBC and how they air skating but I sure am grateful for the NBC sports app so I can watch it as it's airing.

Lissy

Medalist
After the dance event, we have all definitely earned naps. I will go to my nap with hopes of a good, clean, splatless fest this evening. I'm sending good vibes to no wedgies, good eyebrows, and the hopes that Ashley will wear her hair up.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I remember Mirai saying telling Tom she liked to skate first after the warm up after she had that amazing short program, so I don't know how happy to be about this

She can do it though. She skated last in 2010 in what is probably inarguably her best Nationals performance of her career.

ETA: Let's lean back and think of happy times: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rJX0_QqCTE

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Oh, hey, there you are. I found a picture of Marissa's sister dress to Ashley's that you asked for

Thanks... I can see what you mean :D The amount of nude mesh what initially caught my eye. Don't get how it relate to the Eurythmics music. Ashley always looks fantastic, so I was surprised by how general it is.

I am excited by the FS... who would have thought... Karen, Mirai here's a small but possible chance. Fight against the odds, and don't give an inch/edge!!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Thanks... I can see what you mean :D The amount of nude mesh what initially caught my eye. Don't get how it relate to the Eurythmics music. Ashley always looks fantastic, so I was surprised by how general it is.

I am excited by the FS
... who would have thought... Karen, Mirai here's a small but possible chance. Fight against the odds, and don't give an inch/edge!!

Haha, yeah... me too...

andromache

Record Breaker
So IN won't be showing ANY of the ladies' LP, right? Ladies LP starts at 7:30 ET, NBC coverage starts at 8pm....booooooooo.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
So IN won't be showing ANY of the ladies' LP, right? Ladies LP starts at 7:30 ET, NBC coverage starts at 8pm....booooooooo.

The first group at least is getting screwed. I half expect the second group to be cut in favor or repeats or fluff. :disagree:

Seriously, who like Wheel of Fortune that much? I understand the news is a priority to most people, but Wheel of Fortune?

Last edited:

lutzlover

On the Ice
Urgent question - The NBC website has a livestream. It's working right now...will it also be working when figure skating starts, or will only the NBC TV Channel show skating? Thanks to whoever answers.

SelfOM

Rinkside
What the heck is this. Is Ice Network's viewer base so huge as to put a dent in NBC's broadcast ratings?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Urgent question - The NBC website has a livestream. It's working right now...will it also be working when figure skating starts, or will only the NBC TV Channel show skating? Thanks to whoever answers.

I don't know- it says the livestream is unavailable in my area :eek:hwell:

lutzlover

On the Ice
I don't know- it says the livestream is unavailable in my area :eek:hwell:

Ok so that happened to me because I logged into my tv network's website and went to live TV. But if you go directly to the NBC Website, at the top there's a "Live" option and it shows you exactly what's on the channel at that moment, essentially a livestream on the NBC website. I've used the NBC livestream before to watch NBC tv shows, so I was wondering if that livestream will still work during the skating event.

Sydney Rose

Final Flight
What the heck is this. Is Ice Network's viewer base so huge as to put a dent in NBC's broadcast ratings?

You took the words right out of my head. And if that isn't bad enough, we have to wait DAYS before being able to watch it on IN. Why? Fans upload the videos almost immediately to YouTube.

Don't think I'll be renewing my subscription next year.

stella luna

Final Flight
I'd love to see an upset of the status quo ...

I am excited by the FS... who would have thought... Karen, Mirai here's a small but possible chance. Fight against the odds, and don't give an inch/edge!!