2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
I want to stay up but I don't really know if I can do this.... it's already 1:20 in the morning here :gaah:

NicolettaL

Final Flight
I have to learn for the exams anyway so I'm gonna be up. How much time do I have before NBC broadcast will kick off?

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I'm going to watch the tape delayed ladies free on NBC because I'm on the west coast. Wish I could see the live one ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

da96103

Record Breaker
They are playing short snippets of Ladies SP.

Gracie started with LP pose and quickly change to the SP pose before themusic starts. You guys really have sharp eyes.

mrrice

Record Breaker
About 30 minutes

Ok people...I'm having a dilemma..:drama: As usual, the broadcast will not until 8:00PM Pacific Time. That means, if I stay on GS, I will obviously know who wins before the broadcast starts. Would you stay off GS and wait for the Broadcast or, stay on so you can be prepared for any disaster that may be looming. After all the falls I saw in "Ice Dance" of all places, I am truly worried that a splatfest is looming on the horizon....

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
8pm?! Lmao goodnight. Good luck to the ladies! (My favs in particular). I'm out.

I mean, it's 8 PM Eastern in only 15ish minutes...

(Well, assuming they don't start with reruns of the Men's SP which they probably will)