2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies FS

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ok people...I'm having a dilemma..:drama: As usual, the broadcast will not until 8:00PM Pacific Time. That means, if I stay on GS, I will obviously know who wins before the broadcast starts. Would you stay off GS and wait for the Broadcast or, stay on so you can be prepared for any disaster that may be looming. After all the falls I saw in "Ice Dance" of all places, I am truly worried that a splatfest is looming on the horizon....

You could always try the Japanese stream

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ok people...I'm having a dilemma..:drama: As usual, the broadcast will not until 8:00PM Pacific Time. That means, if I stay on GS, I will obviously know who wins before the broadcast starts. Would you stay off GS and wait for the Broadcast or, stay on so you can be prepared for any disaster that may be looming. After all the falls I saw in "Ice Dance" of all places, I am truly worried that a splatfest is looming on the horizon....

Try this: http://stream.nbcsports.com/nbc/olympics?pid=29596

moriel

Record Breaker

Watch a stream together with us =)
Then you can watch broadcast for best moments =D

R.D.

Record Breaker

Have you considered watching the NBC Sports live stream? You MAY still be able to watch it live that way...

andromache

Record Breaker

I always spoil events for myself if I can't watch live. Why would I make myself suffer by making myself go through the agony of watching if I can look up who wins? :biggrin:

matcha

Medalist
I mean, it's 8 PM Eastern in only 15ish minutes...

(Well, assuming they don't start with reruns of the Men's SP which they probably will)

Ohhh, I though 8pm Kansas City time, girl needs her beauty sleep. I can do that though lol.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Have you considered watching the NBC Sports live stream? You MAY still be able to watch it live that way...

Yup. I just posted the direct link for him too! I'd watch that if I wasn't on the East Coast.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I like Hannah's dress, but I do not like the straight neckline swooping down to a low back- it doesn't look flattering on anyone, it makes them look boxy

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Damn, Hannah's Zayaking all over the place. 4 2Ts. Ouch.

At least she gets credit for her 3F in that one combo though, under the new rules.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Looks like Hannah Miller had a horrible skate.

I really do wonder if it might be time for her to retire.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Stream is REALLY stuttery but I did see two falls from Miller - the second one looked like a freak fall