2017 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Pairs SP

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
German Eurosport was very funny at the beginning of the broadcast. One of the commentators said that Volosozhar/Trankov were absent due to known happy reasons, the other then said yes and that Trankov was pregnant, then the other said "No, not him. His wife." :biggrin:

Last edited:

Lota

Record Breaker
I agree with TAT that pairs shouldn't be limited to top16 in the LP. It's not as if there are that many pairs in Europe, now 2 pairs will be left out, and even if there were more, one more ice resurfacing would not be that bad :no:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Maybe a little but not too bad- there was a Croatian team last year that I'll be the first to admit was just awful...

I haven't come across her before, but I remember the guy from his previous partnership. So, I am looking forward to seeing what she is like.

There are some promising Ladies skaters coming through the ranks, so I am not surprised to see one of the girls trying Pairs. And bagging a Russian partner (and Larionov as coach) is a good start.

And I would not be surprised if the result of all this was that we get to see Croatian skaters on a more regular basis in both categories than we have been used to.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Emergency Euros Pairs SP thread

The other seems to have vanished... hopefully it will come back soon and these can be merged but in the meantime this is somewhere to talk about what's currently happening on the ice...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Yeah, that was weird...

quick question: Tatiana DANILOVA / Mikalai KAMIANCHUK. What are the chances of seeing them at Worlds? I honestly do not know and really, really would love to know. :)

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The other seems to have vanished... hopefully it will come back soon and these can be merged but in the meantime this is somewhere to talk about what's currently happening on the ice...

Oops, I see we posted at the same time. Too strange to have a thread disappear!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yeah, that was weird...

quick question: Tatiana DANILOVA / Mikalai KAMIANCHUK. What are the chances of seeing them at Worlds? I honestly do not know and really, really would love to know. :)

I'm not sure but I hope they'll be there. I am pretty sure they do have the TES score for the SP, not sure about the long.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Yeah, I went to add something to my last post, and it came up "Invalid thread specified". :confused: :eek:

Thank you for keeping a clear head and starting this thread while the rest of us were panicking!

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yeah, I went to add something to my last post, and it came up "Invalid thread specified". :confused: :eek:

Thank you for keeping a clear head and starting this thread while the rest of us were panicking!

CaroLiza_fan

It was pretty self serving, I want to keep posting about what we see :)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Wanted to read the thread & it apparently disappeared ((((( bummer

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I was checking my THumbs Ups. The ones for the Vanished Thread still show up, but clicking on them just brings up the Invalid Link page

tulosai

Record Breaker
It's good to see them skate well but this team is pretty juniorish for me compared to the three we've already seen. I do love her costume though!

Lota

Record Breaker
I wanted to refresh the page and BAM! No more thread :eek: Thank you for the emergency measures taken! :laugh: