2017 Canadian Nats Senior Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Pairs FS

TGee

Record Breaker
Kris and Kristie Wirtz? Or is this someone else? I remember when they competed together before they got married. Kristie Sargent. Her sister was a national medalist (Lisa)

Got it... They coach in Kitchener-Waterloo.... Moore-Towers and Moscovitch were coached by them until they split....

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm sorry but these two have some ugly elements... also the worst Nessun Dorma singer ever.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Among other things.

I take good care of my Dog sometimes. Other than that I'm out of things I do best.
Speaking of which I'm getting the glare. He knows his food is nearly ready and is wondering why I'm on the computer instead of finishing my appointed task.

TGee

Record Breaker
Wonder what's up with Jones/Reagan. Were great at their Challenger outing [gold at US International Classic], meh at Skate Canada International, quite brilliant at Challenge in December, meh again today...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Got it... They coach in Kitchener-Waterloo.... Moore-Towers and Moscovitch were coached by them until they split....

Yeah.. and they stayed with Kristen MT when she went with MM but then they ditched them and went to quebec. Kristie used to be able to throw quite the stink eye so I wonder if she throws it at Kristen. :-D

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Listen you people.. unless you want to be on Elias's poop list stop keeping me talking. Be boring and I'll go finish his dinner.

TGee

Record Breaker
Over to CTV [and TSN says Ted B.]

Good luck for those finding streams..

---------------------------------------------------------------

eta CTV still on another show...perhaps at 7:43? The SC broadcast schedule is clearly wrong as it says 12:43 h which likely means 19:43h.

My young skaters are getting some snacks. Yes, ancientpeas dog is definitely doing better on that than my kids just now...

Last edited:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I have CTV and all TSNs (1 to5) but no figure skating! Aussie open and basketball...

tulosai

Record Breaker
Unbelievable that the DailyMotion channel would be off when no one else is actually broadcasting it...

TGee

Record Breaker
Yeah.. and they stayed with Kristen MT when she went with MM but then they ditched them and went to quebec. Kristie used to be able to throw quite the stink eye so I wonder if she throws it at Kristen. :-D

Canadian pairs girls are so fierce [recall "Tuffy Hough"]! One can only imagine how they would be when they transfer that to coaching....

One thing comes to mind on that misfired death spiral....Kirsten never seemed to get right down there on her DS when she was with the Wursts...thinking they may not have the optimal technique on that one element.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Canadian pairs girls are so fierce [recall "Tuffy Hough"]! One can only imagine how they would be when they transfer that to coaching....

One thing comes to mind on that misfired death spiral....Kirsten never seemed to get right down there on her DS when she was with the Wursts...thinking they may not have the optimal technique on that one element.

I remember poor Doug Ladrey in his helmet. When she married the hockey player he was her man of honour Kind of cute. I always imagine this is the kind of friendship Megan and Eric have.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I checked the programs on my cable, and CTV will show FS at 7:30 PM ET(??? No skating at this time?) No TSN (1 to5) has FS this evening

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Figure skating is definitely not on CTV right now.
ETA: I guess I was complaining prematurely, evidently it isn't starting for 10 minutes.

So, it's break time with no competition going on. Now I may focus on my dinner's second course.

liv

Record Breaker
CTV starts at 7:30 people.

I am in heaven, hockey on, tennis on (Federer/Nishikori at 3am arghhh), skating on in 2 countries (pvr ing the US nats)... ahhh. the choices....