2017 Europeans Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Ladies SP

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Did Elene Gedevanishvili retire?

It seems so. After she finished only 23rd at Europeans in 2015 (22nd at Worlds that season), she only competed at Lombardia Trophy last season, where she finished 8th. I haven't heard about her anything since then :confused2:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Wishing good luck to everybody, and especially to my faves Angelina, Laurine and Maé!

Last edited:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Good luck to all and especially Caro!!! And why does this have to take place at the same time when Raonic vs Nadal??? I only have one pair of eyes!!

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Hi everybody after a long time :)

I'm really excited for Europen... Good luck Birce , and also I'm really excited for Caro for her comeback.. what'll be happen we will see.. :) :) :hap57:

Good to have you back JasonLover :hap36:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Good luck to all and especially Caro!!! And why does this have to take place at the same time when Raonic vs Nadal??? I only have one pair of eyes!!

I know the feeling. :( It's even worse when there are three sports events at the same time, it happens rarely but when it does then it's nerve-wracking.
(Nadal nailed the first set, you go boy!!!:yes2:) That 2nd set was amazing, he saved like 6 or 7 set points? Incredible guy.)

Last edited:
First Rukavicin's student on the ice ! What will we get ?

Edit : 3toe 3toe followed by a fall on the flip. Classic.

Last edited: