2017 Four Continents Short Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Short Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I missed you guys during Europeans! there were only a handful of Canadians milling about aimlessly as we are known to do. The Europeans were lovely though. It was a much more high browed experience.

People even got to perve on Mr. Maple Danish without 4eversuspenders having to remind us that he was taken.

Sorry.. Mr. not Ms. Although if you want to perve on Laurence go ahead.

what? who touched my Nikolaj? :roll5:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Shout out to ancientpeas and her pup. How was Westmister?

Yeah! I saw that! Way to go Rumor bring it home for all the GSDs.

They are fantastic dogs. Mine comes not from showdogs but from a long line of east German border dogs who do Schutzhund. His daddy won all sorts of prizes all over north america for his sense of smell. He passed that on to Eli. Eli can smell a tooth in a baby jar left in a field. It's amazing. He broke his leg so his search and rescue days were short.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'll be sipping a nice Bombay and Tonic, with a slice of lemon, a wedge of lime and big green olive...As my dad used to say...."What A Homo" See why I turned out this way.

are we "Homos" gin drinkers ? why would that be??? i'm having Scottish gin tonight : The Botanist

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
what? who touched my Nikolaj? :roll5:

you weren't hear to protect him. People were having lascivious thoughts. I think the internet sensation Italian IDer Marco also got some lustful glances. And of course all the swooning over Cizeron.

keasus

On the Ice
Yeah! I saw that! Way to go Rumor bring it home for all the GSDs.

They are fantastic dogs. Mine comes not from showdogs but from a long line of east German border dogs who do Schutzhund. His daddy won all sorts of prizes all over north america for his sense of smell. He passed that on to Eli. Eli can smell a tooth in a baby jar left in a field. It's amazing. He broke his leg so his search and rescue days were short.

All that talent and he's so handsome to boot!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
My lunch is cooking and I am unsuccessfully trying to connect my VPN. Annoying.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
you weren't hear to protect him. People were having lascivious thoughts. I think the internet sensation Italian IDer Marco also got some lustful glances. And of course all the swooning over Cizeron.

you mean Luca???? :love:

GOSH... i skip on one event and everyone breaks into the harem....

Tonight's following IDers are not up for grabs.... :
Marien de la Ascuncion
Andrew Poje
Paul Poirier
Scott Moir

and Alex Shibutani....

the rest, I have no claims on.... all yours ;)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
All that talent and he's so handsome to boot!

And he knows it. He's an arrogant sot.
We had an ex-racing greyhound from Florida named Rushthehour (RIP) and he was so beautiful people would stop their cars in the middle of busy streets in chinatown (where I lived at the time) and tell me how lovely he was. He even had that kohl rimmed eye thing and the loveliest blue fawn coat. Blue fawn is quite rare. A truly beautiful dog with a beautiful gentle soul.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
you mean Luca???? :love:

GOSH... i skip on one event and everyone breaks into the harem....

Tonight's following IDers are not up for grabs.... :
Marien de la Ascuncion
Andrew Poje
Paul Poirier
Scott Moir

and Alex Shibutani....

the rest, I have no claims on.... all yours ;)

No, no.. Marco. The second place Italian ice dancer. The one with the internet photos. Or is that pairs? Have I gotten them mixed up?

I thought Sarah had custody of Andrew to protect him from the cougars?

I just admire from afar so I'm not after them. Alex is cute but.. I'm old enough to be his mom. At least Moir and Poje are nearing 30 so I don't feel quite so.. weird about it.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Hey bud, you know what they say, snooze ya loose ;) That harem is just a wee bit smaller then it was last month. so it appears. "Let it Go, Let it Go'oh...".

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
No, no.. Marco. The second place Italian ice dancer. The one with the internet photos. Or is that pairs? Have I gotten them mixed up?

I thought Sarah had custody of Andrew to protect him from the cougars?

I just admire from afar so I'm not after them. Alex is cute but.. I'm old enough to be his mom. At least Moir and Poje are nearing 30 so I don't feel quite so.. weird about it.

matteo di guarise... pairs ;) mine :) :curse:

sarah hisses

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Neat, there's an English arena announcer!

But nobody is in the arena right now, totally empty!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Hey bud, you know what they say, snooze ya loose ;) That harem is just a wee bit smaller then it was last month. so it appears. "Let it Go, Let it Go'oh...".

that's good... now I have room for some of those chinese ice dancers... let me have a close look ;)

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Is PJ Kwong the English arena announcer? It sure sounds like her, and I know she has done that in the past.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Okay, had to go to octopus friend. It's working for me so far but VERY fragile.

bwayrose7

On the Ice
If anyone finds a stream of the Canadian broadcast, let me know! Would love to have the commentary in English :)