2017 Europeans Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Pairs FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
Even the worst teams here are really pretty darn good. Like, this team could potentially have won the FS at US Nationals :rofl:

Lota

Record Breaker
Lovely start to the competition! They seemed kinda winded at first, but I guess they were fine, good for them! :agree:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I liked Ghilardi as a singles skater so, whilst I am sad that she has moved on, I am glad to see she has taken to Pairs like a duck to water.

CaroLiza_fan

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
^Actually, I wanted to put a joke about Vladimir Morozov speaking up on the issue :biggrin:
I love red hair, and I have no problem at all with stepchildren in general (I'm not one nor I have any, so no firsthand experience)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Even the worst teams here are really pretty darn good. Like, this team could potentially have won the FS at US Nationals :rofl:

My thoughts exactly! Italian pairs are in better shape than the US right now (granted, 2 top teams are injured but that just shows the sad state of the discipline right now)

tulosai

Record Breaker
These two do need work but it's ice to see Israel and other small countries developing their skating programs!

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
I kinda have a stupid question : Is it possible to give thumbs up while on the phone?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Galit Chait!!! :love: :love: :love:

Arina's very pretty too. Looks younger than 18, though.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Twist looked so good in flying phase and then the catch-landing happened...

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I kinda have a stupid question : Is it possible to give thumbs up while on the phone?

I think it is, but you need to open the web-version of the forum, not the mobile version. At least that worked for me. :)

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Sorry, the only thing that comes to my mind hearing this music is Parsons and M/C exhibition in GPF :laugh2:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Maybe some Pairs from other nations can change to represent US instead! :laugh:

Nah, they have more chances to compete at Worlds and Olympics while not representing US, considering US have only two spots :p