2017 Europeans Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Pairs FS

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
They just lost many, many points for aborting the lift....

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
Mad respects for Zoe.! I am a few years younger than she is and I can't find the courage to leave my couch.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
They should be lauded for showing what Pairs skating is all about, unlike those cluelessly pushing technical limits.

Exactly. They really have found a common wavelength and I predict them a great future in pairs. ;)

But seriously, they seem to be quite relaxed in K&C despite a less than perfect skate. Maybe they are going to do not so bad at all. Pity that he is already 25.

Right now Zoe is proving that ladies is for sonograms, pairs is for mummys. Ashley Wagner, take note! ;)

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Oh my, no falls and a very solid skate! Just that one lift is an imperfection. :yahoo: :clap:

Awww, she is emotional. :luv17:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm actually surprised Danse Macabre isn't used more in skating- I think it could be an effective piece if skated to well.

Zoe and Chris clearly need more time to gel. I look forward to seeing them next year.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
5 Zoe JONES / Christopher BOYADJI (GBR)

Music: Danse Macabre by Camille Saint-Saens

Black jumpsuits, blue sparkle

3T+3T+SEQ
2A - ok, unison again bit off
2Tw - low
5ALi* - fell out early, aborted
3FTh - hand down
5TLi - bit cautious
FiDS
ChSq
3LoTh - hand down
3Li - slow exit
FCCoSp
PCoSp

Solid jumps, but pair elements need alot of work

FS: 45.15+45.95- = 91.10 (SB), 143.42 (SB), 3/5

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
He was on one foot for a very respectable amount of time during that star lift :shocked:

They were great!!! :yes2:

Lota

Record Breaker
Such a shame about the lift, I think they were very cautious afterwards, but great for them either way. That 3T + 3T! :eeking:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I'm actually surprised Danse Macabre isn't used more in skating- I think it could be an effective piece if skated to well.

Zoe and Chris clearly need more time to gel. I look forward to seeing them next year.

I think it was quite close to becoming a warhorse last two season - and it's hard to replicate a skate like Yuna's. Please, save it people.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Exactly. They really have found a common wavelength and I predict them a great future in pairs. ;)

But seriously, they seem to be quite relaxed in K&C despite a less than perfect skate. Maybe they are going to do not so bad at all. Pity that he is already 25.

Right now Zoe is proving that ladies is for sonograms, pairs is for mummys. Ashley Wagner, take note! ;)

Good thing he's only 25, the age for beginning a real career in Pairs.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Was it just me, or did Chris look totally disinterested the whole way through that routine?

I hope this is just him concentrating on what he is doing and isn't a sign that things are not going well behind the scenes. Like, none of us knew that things were not good with Amani until that incident at the Nebelhorn last year. And I really don't want this partnership to go the same way. They both deserve to finally get their chance to go to the Olympics.

It was a fight the whole way through, but you guys made it!

:cheer: WELL DONE!!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: