2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies SP

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Stasya Konstantinova seems to be such a polarising skater. Some people love it, some find her off-putting. One thing she has going for her is that she is different.

Her posture is awful, I don't know what she is learning in ballet class, but obviously not a ballet. Also she isn't stable.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Stasya Konstantinova seems to be such a polarising skater. Some people love it, some find her off-putting. One thing she has going for her is that she is different.
I find her SP ... very boring. Her jumps are good but plastic, posture and hands..... NOT

RadioFan

Match Penalty
Her posture is awful, I don't know what she is learning in ballet class, but obviously not a ballet. Also she isn't stable.

You serious? She has an extreamly bright presence on the ice. I saw her at JGP and since that a huge fan of her.
She isnt stable indeed, and even today she had a shock-moment, but she seems to work on that.

Lana05

Final Flight
I love Stasya, she's emotional and i love that she is NOT classical, I'm just tired with classical movements and music (that's why i don't like Nastya G)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Kitty was mesmerising!!!!!
Lmao I screamed embarassingly:rofl::laugh2::scard7:

Yaaaaaay 3rd!!!!!:yay::hap93:

Last edited:

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Zagitova is like a jumping machine. More than 74 for such a boring program? :noshake: Please find a better choreographer next season.

I don't feel that it's boring... I find it overly busy, exhausts me as a viewer.

Polina though... so smooth, so much grace and presence. :luv17:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
How is Kitty doing?

Btw. I'll be sad if neither Polina nor Kitty make the JW team after last season when both had to WD due to injury...

RadioFan

Match Penalty
Med + Tsurs + Zagi. There's our Olympic team.

Medvedeva starts to gro next season and will have heavy problems ...
Tsurtskaya ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh WOW! Good joke!
Zagi, yeah, together with Radya and Stasya.