2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies FS

breadstal

Record Breaker
Anastasia, 165.38 :c Still amazing spins and she has great presence and skating skills, I love her! :yahoo:

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
samkrut I appreciate your summaries

vorravorra

Record Breaker
I mean the Federation should put on hold if Kosntantinova or Fedichkina gets a medal, they should consider a skaters whole season only the gold medalist must be guaranteed to go to Junior Worlds.

Fedichkina and Konstantinova are known to be inconsistent skaters.

- - - Updated - - -
First two places are normally guaranteed, the third isn't. And who would you choose? Voronov had been consistent all the way up to Nationals but somehow he didn't get sent to Euros. You have to perform on the day.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
But it's true. KonsTantinova and Fed aren't consistent. And Dima won but he had mistakes :D they are consistent in inconsistency :))

First of all, if everyone was consistent all of the time, then the standings would be different right now. And Dima could afford to make mistakes because he is a better class of skater than the rest of the men.

I would rather send Polina to JW than Stasya but she still has to deliver here. I don't think Gubanova deserves to go when she didn't even crack the top 10 yesterday. She's not consistent either.

starla16

Medalist
This will be a hard scenario if:

will they send skaters base on merits ?
Gubanova or Tsurskaya

or will they give notorious inconsistent skaters
like Konstatinova or Fedichkina a chance if they medal ?

I would take the first choice

starla16

Medalist
I would rather send Polina to JW than Stasya but she still has to deliver here. I don't think Gubanova deserves to go when she didn't even crack the top 10 yesterday. She's not consistent either.

but Konstatinova and Fedichkina are also not consistent !

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Alisa is not "notoriously inconsistent," by the way. She had a bad outing in Japan and was underscored because she was coming back from an injury.

RadioFan

Match Penalty
This will be a hard scenario if:

will they send skaters base on merits ?
Gubanova or Tsurskaya

or will they give notorious inconsistent skaters
like Konstatinova or Fedichkina a chance if they medal ?

I would take the first choice

Yeah, send Tsurtskaya who was injured the half of the season ... yeah, sure!

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
It's difficult when one can't watch, but Polina hasn't skated yet, or did I get that wrong? And if she hasn't, can we sort of see how she goes before anything else?

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I mean the Federation should put on hold if Kosntantinova or Fedichkina gets a medal, they should consider a skaters whole season only the gold medalist must be guaranteed to go to Junior Worlds.

Fedichkina and Konstantinova are known to be inconsistent skaters.
Konstantinova is, Fedichkina's problem is not consistency: she never makes more than one or two mistakes, her low scores are due to a low overall quality of the other elements, while for example skaters like Gubanova and Konstantinova can make up for falls/step-outs with huge GOEs/PCS

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Anna Tarusina 3Lo, 3Lz, 2A-1Lo-3F, 3F-3T, 3Lo-2T, 3S, 2A

Beautiful! Such nice arms, such precise movements, including razor sharp landings. But, boy, she is skinny.

117.60 underscored

Total 180 - 1st place so far but underscored.

Last edited:

starla16

Medalist
Konstantinova is, Fedichkina's problem is not consistency: she never makes more than one or two mistakes, her low scores are due to a low overall quality of the other elements, while for example skaters like Gubanova and Konstantinova can make up for falls/step-outs with huge GOEs/PCS

sorry, but isn't Fedichkina well known in under rotations.

Lana05

Final Flight
Blah blah blah My girl is better.. yours is not so good... let's send her instead her.. keep calm, guys:)