14 Maria Kutepova
15 Natalia OGORELTSEVA
16 Valeria Mikhailova (ABBA's Dance)

:dance3:

Videos will appear here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFSRussia/videos

starla16

Medalist
seniors now starting, very curious if Konstantinova can repeat her almost clean skate at junior nationals here.
I doubt it will happen.

RadioFan

Match Penalty
seniors now starting, very curious if Konstantinova can repeat her almost clean skate at junior nationals here.
I doubt it will happen.

She will.
And if she wont, than because she is still sick with 39°C fever.

starla16

Medalist
She will.
And if she wont, than because she is still sick with 39°C fever.

she's sick ???

also Fedichkina skating skills has deteriorated in just a season
I don't buy the "she's coming back from injury" as she has been healed since the summer.

Fedichkina is a future trainwreck member.

Last edited:

RadioFan

Match Penalty
she's sick ???

also Fedichkina skating skills has deteriorated in just a season
I don't buy the "she's coming back from injury" as she has been healed since the summer.

Fedichkina is a future trainwreck member.

No idea if she is still sick, but she had a bad cough during her interview of the last competition. And she posted next day her "medicine" on her ig. So who knows.

And Alice is indeed unlucky this season. She has probably the regular growing-issue.

starla16

Medalist
low score for Tuk,
will she finally make the russian ladies team for the Olympics next year, what rotten bad luck from her timing in every cycle.

RadioFan

Match Penalty
low score for Tuk,
will she finally make the russian ladies team for the Olympics next year, what rotten bad luck from her timing in every cycle.

Are you joking? She will retire next year unless she likes to compete with 14 year old girls on lover cups.

I wouldnt even give her a GP place ... olympics? WoW! Worst joke I heard for months!

starla16

Medalist
Are you joking? She will retire next year unless she likes to compete with 14 year old girls on lover cups.

I wouldnt even give her a GP place ... olympics? WoW! Worst joke I heard for months!

I don't think Tuk will retire yet, sure she is 20 years old now - considered a granny and too old for russian standards.
But I'd wait until after 2018 Olympics on her decision if she will continue to skate just for the love of her in the sport of FS.

Liza Tuk has been a senior since 2011, time really flies. You'd think she has been competing since forever.

Last edited:

starla16

Medalist
Huge score by Polina T., well done !
@ 51.29 score from Stanislava, will they remove her from juniors entry list now and be replaced by Gubanova ?

starla16

Medalist
Gubanova has merits based on making the JGPF and winning silver there while Konstantinova shows her inconsistency.

madison

Record Breaker
Gubanova has a chance now ?

Konstantinova's SP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfG-s181Kq0

2Lutz - fall, pop loop and scratchy axel
this would be shameful for russian junior ladies to send an inconsistent skater like this to junior worlds

Panenkova is next in line, she was 5th at the Juniors, after Trusova who isn't age eligible.
But they will send Konstantinova anyway. Konstantinova will be age eligible for Olympics next year and probably will compete to seniors.
And probably the Russian Fed bets its money on Zagitova and Tsurskaya for this junior Worlds and only wants to expose Konstantinova to some major international competitions before going to seniors.

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Huge score by Polina T., well done !
@ 51.29 score from Stanislava, will they remove her from juniors entry list now and be replaced by Gubanova ?

I doubt it. Did you see the 123 the Russian judges (fed) gave her for a well executed FS at RJN. Like her lowest score of the season. I think her lowest SP score was a 60 this season and she fought back and got a 133 and won silver at JGPF.

I just don't see the federation changing their tune. Even Tat said her Swan was a duck :whack:

Last edited:

starla16

Medalist
I doubt it. Did you see the 123 the Russian judges (fed) gave her for a well executed FS at RJN. Like her lowest score of the season on it. I think her lowest SP score was a 60 this season and she then got a 133 and won silver at JGPF.

I just don't see the federation changing their tune. Even Tat said her Swan was a duck :whack:

to be fair, Gubanova had some underrotations in FS at juniors nats. Her nemesis has always been junior nationals, If I were to choose on who is less inconsistent, I'd choose Gubanova over Konstatinova. consistency must be basis of selection any fluke medalist must not be entered in junior worlds. That skate was an embarssment for russian lady standards.

Last edited: