2017 Four Continents Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Ladies FS

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
I will watch that, 30min just time to make breakfast and all. Sam thank you for providing the music :dance:
but honestly this comp is gonna be weird because i am not emotionally invested at all.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really like this. :shocked:
There must be something very wrong with me.

I was gonna post it last night but decided to watch it at least 10 more times today before sharing it. I love it too :eek::

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I will watch that, 30min just time to make breakfast and all. Sam thank you for providing the music :dance:
but honestly this comp is gonna be weird because i am not emotionally invested at all.

This is why I'm going to love it. Because I am not emotionally invested in anyone, I can enjoy this stress-free (and comment on terrible fashion)!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to watch this even though I haven't seen the last 8 skaters in the SP yet. Just in case Eurovision don't upload all the groups again.

Here is the link for the Ladies Free Time Schedule:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1617/fc2017/fc2017_Ladies_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

Here is the address for the Eurovision stream:

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=7

The Eurovision stream is geo-blocked, but the ISU Channel is also available on Eurosport Player if you have a subscription:

http://www.eurosportplayer.com/live.shtml

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
If the podium would stay as it is, I'd be so over the moon. Two Canadians, two Team Orser girls! Whichever way I look at it, it's wonderful! :cheer2:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Has there been any word on Wakaba Higuchi? I know she was feeling pain in her foot during the SP.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This video is geoblocked in your country! Drives me nuts. Would you guys stop giving ice network money already so they'll stop geoblocking me!!

breadstal

Record Breaker
Someone have that YT Chinese stream, it was perfect for Men's. Or any stream in general, please :laugh:

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Nahyun :sad4:

what kind of injury does Nahyun have do you know?? watching her SP was heartbreaking tbh

ow if Wakaba has something wrong with her foot, I really hope she doesn't force. She needs to be in perfect conditions for worlds with Satoko already injured :no:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Come on Eurosport Player. Get rid of the blue screen and get to the rink. :mad:

The first Warm-Up is due to start in a minute! :eek: :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

breadstal

Record Breaker
what kind of injury does Nahyun have do you know?? watching her SP was heartbreaking tbh

ow if Wakaba has something wrong with her foot, I really hope she doesn't force. She needs to be in perfect conditions for worlds with Satoko already injured :no:

I'm not sure but I think it's ankle. She had injury since Nationals in early January and she's the person going to Worlds so I'm so worried for her :sad21: I hope Wakaba is feeling good enough to skate and will heal properly for Worlds.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Come on Eurosport Player. Get rid of the blue screen and get to the rink. :mad:

The first Warm-Up is due to start in a minute! :eek: :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

And as soon as I write that, they do! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

(Maybe I should have done it sooner. We might have seen the judges geting introduced...)

CaroLiza_fan