Velvet | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Velvet

Smile23

On the Ice
Ana is driving me crazy! She tells Alberto to marry Cristina, but doesn't expect them to share any affection, then jilts him at the altar. She has got to make up her mind what she wants him to do and live with the consequences.

That church scene just killed me. Ugh. I almost punched my computer screen.

Smile23

On the Ice
LoveShura, keep watching, hahaha! It wasn't that bad for me because we get more loving moments from them. Season 2 ends well, so don't cheat, lol! I was sort of following a Velvet spoilers thread a while back but I wasn't consistent in checking with it. i think in season 4, we may get a happy ending, cross my fingers. I want to say more, but I want you to keep watching. I don't think it will be as heartbreaking as KS&S. Don't worry, it gets better!

Season 3 is gut-wrenching unfortunately. It starts out so well and then it just hits you like a ton of bricks. I was depressed for days...lol.. But it's worth watching because of what I know about Season 4. That's all I'll say.

LoveShura

On the Ice
Season 3 is gut-wrenching unfortunately. It starts out so well and then it just hits you like a ton of bricks. I was depressed for days...lol.. But it's worth watching because of what I know about Season 4. That's all I'll say.

That sounds awful!!!!! I'm going to start watching Disney cartoons!!! Please don't recommend unless some kind of happy ending ahhhh !!!

Smile23

On the Ice
That sounds awful!!!!! I'm going to start watching Disney cartoons!!! Please don't recommend unless some kind of happy ending ahhhh !!!

:laugh:

Keep watching. The happy ending is coming. Just embrace the real emotions. That's what makes Velvet so special. I wouldn't change a thing.

LoveShura

On the Ice
Ok, where is everyone in the movie?? I'm at where they just got to New York. I loved seeing Alberto sguirm when Ana was with her boyfriend ( at work so forgot his name). Treading lightly cuz of other's awful predictions of what is ahead.....

Smile23

On the Ice
Ok, where is everyone in the movie?? I'm at where they just got to New York. I loved seeing Alberto sguirm when Ana was with her boyfriend ( at work so forgot his name). Treading lightly cuz of other's awful predictions of what is ahead.....

The NY scenes were so much fun. All of Season 2 is great but the second half in particular is outstanding.

LoveShura

On the Ice
It was a little slow after New York. Or maybe it was too late at night ? Like the Christmas scenes.

dawnsearlylight65

On the Ice
I so wanted Alberto to really make a go of it with Cristina and Ana to be happy with Carlos, but this is too much like a soap opera for that. So much happiness and heartache, you never know what is going to happen next.

LeW

Spectator
I really don't like Carlos. I cringe seeing Ana with anyone other than Alberto. He is her childhood love! Kinda like Lovebird ha ha! I can't wait to see season 4! Oh Netflix hurry up already!!
I so wanted Alberto to really make a go of it with Cristina and Ana to be happy with Carlos, but this is too much like a soap opera for that. So much happiness and heartache, you never know what is going to happen next.

crowfamily

On the Ice
Just started Velvet last night, made it 2/3 through the first episode! So far, so good :) Hope to read and catch up here and post!

crowfamily

On the Ice
Does Velvet have a happy ending? I am almost finished with episode 2, just finished KS&S, cannot take another sad ending :(

- - - Updated - - -

How are you doing with Velvet?!

So far so good, almost finished episode 2 last night, they are the sweetest couple! But hoping for a HAPPY ending?

crowfamily

On the Ice
How do U tell Season 1, 2,3? I have 16 episodes on my Netflix account and it says three seasons?

Smile23

On the Ice
How do U tell Season 1, 2,3? I have 16 episodes on my Netflix account and it says three seasons?

When you go to Episodes, click on the drop down box where it says Season 1. You should find the other seasons.

Season 1 - 16 episodes
Season 2 - 13 eps
Seaosn 3 - 15 eps
Season 4 - to become available this Spring

Smile23

On the Ice
Does Velvet have a happy ending? I am almost finished with episode 2, just finished KS&S, cannot take another sad ending :(

- - - Updated - - -

So far so good, almost finished episode 2 last night, they are the sweetest couple! But hoping for a HAPPY ending?

Yes. But the happy ending is in Season 4, which will become available on Netflix this Spring. In the meantime, just enjoy the rollercoaster ride of emotions in the first 3 seasons. It's great.

LoveShura

On the Ice
He has the greatest smile with Ana . Like when he was watching her singing with Raul !!!! He is one cute guy!! I've almost replaced Kivanc with him!!!

dawnsearlylight65

On the Ice
Please Alberto, stop making so many bad decisions. Please use your brain for once. I just finished season 3 episode 9, and I am about fed up with everyone on this show. Cristina certainly learned from Barbara how to be a witch-takes being self-centered to a whole new level. Ana and Alberto should run away together and open up their own store, preferably not in Madrid.

dawnsearlylight65

On the Ice
I just finished season 2 and that's probably where I want to stay?!

Keep going, it will get worse, but we are promised a happy ending. This is so much more of a soap opera than KS & S ever was, but it has some really great moments. I can't stop watching this show, you never know what is going to happen to whom. Such drama!