Velvet | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Velvet

LoveShura

On the Ice
Keep going, it will get worse, but we are promised a happy ending. This is so much more of a soap opera than KS & S ever was, but it has some really great moments. I can't stop watching this show, you never know what is going to happen to whom. Such drama!
Yes, that does sum it up well! But the two lead actors are worth watching !

Smile23

On the Ice
Please Alberto, stop making so many bad decisions. Please use your brain for once. I just finished season 3 episode 9, and I am about fed up with everyone on this show. Cristina certainly learned from Barbara how to be a witch-takes being self-centered to a whole new level. Ana and Alberto should run away together and open up their own store, preferably not in Madrid.

Just wait till you watch episode 10 and 11. Ugh. My fist almost went thru my computer screen. :laugh:

Last edited:

dawnsearlylight65

On the Ice
Just wait till you watch episode 10 and 11. Ugh. My fist almost went thru my computer screen. :laugh:

I have seen episode 10, started 11. I won't discuss them here as I don't want to spoil it for someone who hasn't gotten so far, but good grief! If only Ana had given him the letter. I wonder when in Spring season 4 will be on Netflix. Poor Valentin, he doesn't have a clue who he really married. Did anyone else notice how yellow her hair was in that episode, when did that happen?

dawnsearlylight65

On the Ice
Carlos, Carlos, Carlos! You aren't going to get Ana back that way, sweetie, you are only going to break her heart. If you really cared for her, you would tell her the truth.

Smile23

On the Ice
Only if it ends happily. I can't start anymore shows for a while, my self-control is almost nonexistent right now and I end up watching hours of tv.

Don't worry, Lovebird will put a smile on your face. Kamran and Feride's love story is everything a love story should be.

dawnsearlylight65

On the Ice
I just finished watching season 3. Alberto really needs to get home soon before it is too late. Carlos is playing with fire, keeping the truth from Ana. He and Cristina are alike in that they think separation will weaken Alberto's and Ana's love, but in fact being apart only makes it stronger. Why doesn't Carlos take care of Cristina and her baby, they would suit each other with their obsession over someone who won't love them and their deceitful ways. Do you think Patricia really wants to help Ana?

LoveShura

On the Ice
I just finished watching season 3. Alberto really needs to get home soon before it is too late. Carlos is playing with fire, keeping the truth from Ana. He and Cristina are alike in that they think separation will weaken Alberto's and Ana's love, but in fact being apart only makes it stronger. Why doesn't Carlos take care of Cristina and her baby, they would suit each other with their obsession over someone who won't love them and their deceitful ways. Do you think Patricia really wants to help Ana?

Do I really want to start into that mess when season 2 ended so well?!?!

dawnsearlylight65

On the Ice

Yes, keep going. There is much happiness and sorrow in season three, but it is worth the roller coaster ride of emotions. You won't believe how despicable Cristina becomes with her obsession over a man who never loved her, the lies she believes about Ana and Alberto, and who gets married. This is a fun series and season three won't disappoint. Now to find season four or wait until it comes out on Netflix.

Smile23

On the Ice

I think Patricia wants to preserve her family's legacy, being that she is the last one standing, and I suspect she sees Ana as an ally in that mission, especially since she's carrying Alberto's baby. I hope we get to see a different Patricia in Season 4, one who has grown.

LoveShura

On the Ice
I think Patricia wants to preserve her family's legacy, being that she is the last one standing, and I suspect she sees Ana as an ally in that mission, especially since she's carrying Alberto's baby. I hope we get to see a different Patricia in Season 4, one who has grown.

WHAT about Ana and a baby?!?!!!!

Smile23

On the Ice

You might as well. Season 3 is heartbreaking at times but it's also pretty great as well. The first half, we get to see Alberto and Ana actually go on dates, which is nice.

dawnsearlylight65

On the Ice
Here I am at work with stuff to do but I'm more into these shows!! Where are we going after Velvet ?

I really need to not get involved in anything else for a while, my story addiction has kicked in and I am watching hours of Netflix instead of teaching my child and taking care of my family. As much as I want to see season 4, it will have to wait until it comes out on Netflix. You should like season 3, it has some incredible developments.

Does anyone else see the similarity between Carlos and Petro?