2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance

auser

Record Breaker
Blarrgghhh IN has skipped most of their dance. :dev2:
This site works in USA. It takes a few moments to load, then there is a small box covering the screen. The skating should appear behind it. Then you can just click to close the overlaying image. I always use an adblocker so I don't know what weird popups there might be.:) OMG :eek::I am so busy going back and forth between tennis and ID I forgot to post the link for the site that works in USA http://live.qq.com/10012776

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Man, I really wish I could stay up and watch all these teams. :sad21: I want to see each and every one of them. But I'm not feeling good so bedtime it is for me as soon as Fear/Verburg skate. Hopefully I can drag myself out of bed for the last group and then go back to sleep, but I'm not holding my breath. It is :bed: for me...

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
What is the age limit in pairs and dance? One can be 21, but another must 19 or younger? I tried to find out, but did not find that. OT: One thing I found on one local federations site, when I googled: Seniors must be under 80 at least in that federation.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Why Bulgaria doesn't have good Ice Dance couple? When i started to watch figure skating Bulgarian couple was the best one in ice dance

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
What is the age limit in pairs and dance? One can be 21, but another must 19 or younger? I tried to find out, but did not find that. OT: One thing I found on one local federations site, when I googled: Seniors must be under 80 at least in that federation.

In singles, a skater must not have turned 19 before the July 1st preceding the season. In pairs/Ice Dance, they allow for the need for the male half of the pair to be a little older, so the female must still not have turned 19, but the male gets an extra couple years to 21.

So, any pairs where the male half turns 21 or the female half turns 19 before July 2017 must go SEnior next year

auser

Record Breaker
Man, I really wish I could stay up and watch all these teams. :sad21: I want to see each and every one of them. But I'm not feeling good so bedtime it is for me as soon as Fear/Verburg skate. Hopefully I can drag myself out of bed for the last group and then go back to sleep, but I'm not holding my breath. It is :bed: for me...

Hope you feel better :ghug:

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
In singles, a skater must not have turned 19 before the July 1st preceding the season. In pairs/Ice Dance, they allow for the need for the male half of the pair to be a little older, so the female must still not have turned 19, but the male gets an extra couple years to 21.

So, any pairs where the male half turns 21 or the female half turns 19 before July 2017 must go SEnior next year

Thank you. So Finland has three dance pairs coached by Maurizio next year.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hope you feel better :ghug:

Aw, thank you. :) Hopefully a good night's sleep will do the trick--I think it is something I ate from timing and such. I'm HOPING it's not the flu, which my husband is getting over. Oh well, I suppose the morning will tell. :slink:

Edit: Nicely done, Sasha and Eliot. 49!

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Somebody should advice the skaters not to wear striped costumes.