2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh Eva! Teasing me with the music suddenly breaking into "Show Me How You Burlesque"

You can show me any time, love! ;)

Sorry, I know I shouldn't say that because this is a junior competition. But I've always thought she is hot! :love:

Getting back to the routine, I think that the change in music provided just the twist the routine needed.

A well deserved second place. (Bit disappointed that they didn't go into the lead, though).

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Yeah, you Canadians were much more interesting yesterday, with the drink :)

lol... peese was there too... siberia as well but i doubt she was drinking... i m sure she is sleeping now and will wake up for roman and nic. I guess that's the smartest choice... considering men start in the early morning for us here

auser

Record Breaker
i am debating whether i go to bed and wake up for the boys... or whether i brave the aftermath of a heavy snowstorm and go buy some snacks and stay up all night lol
Wish I had a flies at speed of light drone to drop snacks to you.:) Definitely not snowing here. Was just wondering whether you allow ATP tennis players in your harem cuz I would have a suggestion;)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
argh i fell asleep! does anyone have a link to a live stream of this? I'm in dire need of cawfee! Thanks!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
this aussie boy looks like he is made for pairs. strong

Orlova/Schuster are Austrian, not Australian, lol.

Also, apparently they train at WISA with McNamara/Carpenter and Parsons/Parsons

ETA: And (sort of speaking of WISA) with the completion of Orlova/Schuster's skate, Fear/Verburg are now officially qualified to the FD!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Wish I had a flies at speed of light drone to drop snacks to you.:) Definitely not snowing here. Was just wondering whether you allow ATP tennis players in your harem cuz I would have a suggestion;)

i have a completely different harem for tennis players ;) but go ahead :) share share ;)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
this aussie boy looks like he is made for pairs. strong

Austrian. Not Australian.

Is there something going on in Ice Dance this year? Leather costumes seem to be all the rage! :rock:

Is some leather manufacturer doing a bulk deal?

Unfortunately the Chinese couple didn't skate quite as well as their costumes looked. And neither did the Austrians (who were actually born in Russia and Germany)

Moving onto the Estonians, and I didn't like this SP the last time I saw it, and I didn't like it today either.

Hoping the director goes to the corner shot for a big chunk of the warm-up again this time, so that I can skip back to watching LIVE.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
karne and all :)

yeah... i know... the second time around : i heard austria :) the first time around i heard australia :)

apologies but i swear the announcer said it wrong LOL

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Austrian. Not Australian.

Is there something going on in Ice Dance this year? Leather costumes seem to be all the rage! :rock:

Is some leather manufacturer doing a bulk deal?

Unfortunately the Chinese couple didn't skate quite as well as their costumes looked. And neither did the Austrians (who were actually born in Russia and Germany)

Moving onto the Estonians, and I didn't like this SP the last time I saw it, and I didn't like it today either.

Hoping the director goes to the corner shot for a big chunk of the warm-up again this time, so that I can skip back to watching LIVE.

CaroLiza_fan

blues....